Necrotic

90 Night Elf Hunter
Due to a serious pure lack of interest in progression raiding recruitment is now closed!

To give everyone an idea how bad it really is, I had 8 people interested in real progression raiding (9 hours a week mind you) 7 were denied due to bad computers, DC issues, or pure laziness!

So, back to casual/social it is!

GL all

Thoerl
Edited by Thoerl on 4/26/2013 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Had fun takin down wind lord with ya! Good luck on recruitment!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Best of luck! Muradin was a fun server. My friend tells me you're a pretty solid raider, so hopefully you can lead them to the Thunder King!

.. For the Horde?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah, best of luck on your guys' endeavors. Good to see more guilds Alliance side trying to get some progression going!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thank you Amunrë! There seems to be a serious confusion between progression raiding and social/casual raiding! I hope we can find enough people that are willing to put in the time and effort!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
told ya
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sad reality :(.

Things are much better on Horde side!

Our rag tag team killed a handful of bosses this Saturday and I was pleasantly surprised :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]