Throne of Thunder Alt Run

90 Orc Warlock
Greetings Sen'Jin horde. So I am in the process of starting up an alt run to tear through Throne of Thunder a single day each week (odds are saturday) for 4 hours on alts.

I am doing this because I can never get enough of wiping during the week so why not continue it through the weekend!?!?!?

Either way, I am looking for 3 players right now that will be committed to the run since I hate swapping people around midtier.

Requirements:
Commitment to the run
Ability to play your main and potentially offspec
Mumble downloaded
iLvl means nothing to me but obviously a few fights are gear checks in terms of health pools so just assume something in the range of like 490ish to deal with the mechanics.

What I need:
1 heals (monk/shaman preferred, might take druid)
1 melee (warrior/rogue/dk highly preferred)
1 ranged (ideally warlock or a hunter

This is it. If you feel you meet these requirements please contact Rashnau or Semmi in-game so we can get this run going and enjoy ourselves in Throne.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I will come on my rogue alt. That way we can talk about stuff in mumble and rage together. It'll be so much fun!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
bumping this...Rash's groups tend to do extremely well, so if you haven't offered yourself up to him, you should.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]