<We Stack Determination> is recruiting

90 Blood Elf Priest
<We Stack Determination> is recruiting active level 90 pve players for current raid spots and clearance of old heroic content on a regular basis. You do not need a history of raiding or epeen greatness, just a desire to be a part of a team, and have the ability to listen to direction and take constructive criticism.

Requirements:
-Mumble (ventrilo equivalent with better sound quality, easy to install. Ask if you need assistance in setup)
-stable internet connection
-All equipment gemmed and enchanted - dont be lazy with your gear
-Know your class
-Good attendance

Loot rules will be standard and fair, ms/os rolls with officers having the final say. MT preference in effect. If you win a piece of gear for a certain slot and ilevel, you cannot win same ilevel and slot above another player that has not gotten that ilevel and slot filled.

Needed at this time are melee and ranged dps, an offtank, and one dps with heal offspec. Everyone will be given fair consideration. If you want to secure a raid spot with some good people, now is your chance.

This is a new guild led by officers that have been playing since vanilla and bc, proficient at raid leading.

If you are interested in running any of the old raids, achievements etc, regardless of whether you are in guild or not please have a look at http://openraid.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4746

If your interested please add the following battletag, Mariarroka#1277 or talk to Mariarroka, Iltareh, or Anomik in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am in this guild, it is a good guild. We don't have a tabard yet though...

If you are an amazing healer also apply, I can do the damages instead of heal.

If you're a PvP player looking to join in talk to me. I'm currently captain of the r10~ team in 2s on this bg and a multigladiator. The guild itself is not focused on PvP, however.

We will hold events and expect all members to be active on Mumble and active members of the guild. If someone is getting camped you should feel inclined to help them rather than farm more herbs. If you do not feel this way you should look elsewhere for a guild and probably examine your priorities because you're probably a douchebag.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Is shattered dead now? Just gotta ask.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
...Maybe.
Reply Quote
I LOVE LAMP.
Reply Quote
What is this I don't even...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
wuts going on here
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
<Focus> Thunderlord's #1 Christian raiding guild is currently looking for more members to kill dragons for Jesus. Weekly in-raid Bible studies, and pre-loot prayers mandatory. Whisper RiketyCrikit for more info about what is going on here.

Seriously though best of luck guys. Feel free to /who focus if you ever need a few peeps to fill a raid group. We always have a few people looking for stuff to stab and spell.
Edited by Lightmanè on 4/22/2013 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Focus> Thunderlord's #1 Christian raiding guild is currently looking for more members to kill dragons for Jesus. Weekly in-raid Bible studies, and pre-loot prayers mandatory. Whisper RiketyCrikit for more info about what is going on here.

Seriously though best of luck guys. Feel free to /who focus if you ever need a few peeps to fill a raid group. We always have a few people looking for stuff to stab and spell.

You look like a really good pally.

Wanna make out?
Reply Quote
This is a new guild led by officers that have been playing since vanilla and bc, proficient at raid leading.

And a higher turnover rate then McDonalds. Same old ego's same old boring personalities same ol results.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
!@#$....the 1.2k rated lfr king is talking %^-*.

I should feel bad.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I SAY THINGS 2

Gl recruiting. Hera......I mean.....that paladin is a gr8 guy
Reply Quote

I should feel bad.

Nah you should prolly feel bad for the inability to craft a proper insult.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I should feel bad.

I don't have the required materials to craft such a thing. Requires at least 5 Essences of Idiocy and 10 Childish Shards
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I don't have the required materials to craft such a thing. Requires at least 5 Essences of Idiocy and 10 Childish Shards

This was good for a laugh after my finals, thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

slaying dragons for jeebus !
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
What's with the TIRQ guys being trolls all of a sudden?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
What's with the TIRQ guys being trolls all of a sudden?

When you get beat by TMM the only thing you have left is to become a troll.

Hopefully I started something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]