Shocked at Chat.

50 Night Elf Rogue
I just wanted to say that I'm sad to announce I had to leave my guild today. I had a member in the guild named Osires of the guild Light of Dawn.

This is word for word. . .
"I'm so sick of hearing about Boston." "The only tragedy in Boston is that more didn't die."
--- Osires, Light of Dawn.

I've never wanted to jump through the matrix and B-slap someone more in my life.
The bummer part; I liked the guild name and some of the people in it.
I just had to get this off my chest. \wanting to do heinous things IRL right now due to outrage./
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ok.

inb4 this gets removed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
wanting to do heinous things IRL right now due to outrage./

I hope you don't do them in Boston.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i feel like zerg guilds particularly have the worst gchat. possibly worse than fz gchat.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
i feel like zerg guilds particularly have the worst gchat. possibly worse than fz gchat.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... debatable.

Posted on wrong character, whatever.
Edited by Contrivex on 4/21/2013 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
You probably should of posted a screenshot of him saying this so people actually can have visual proof that he actually said it. If he did say it and he has to result into saying insensitive things just to try and troll people then he's a bad/weak troll. Even I don't say stuff like that. That's beyond a low blow.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You probably should of posted a screenshot of him saying this so people actually can have visual proof that he actually said it. If he did say it and he has to result into saying insensitive things just to try and troll people then he's a bad/weak troll. Even I don't say stuff like that. That's beyond a low blow.

Posting personal information of someone's life is a pretty low blow.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
What that guy said was wrong. Just wrong. The only tragedy in Boston is the Red Sox and that hockey team the Bruins.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Probably the same guy in trade chat who mentioned something about the final stretch being a killer.

*holding up picket sign*
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
Posting personal information of someone's life is a pretty low blow.

Not really. Nothing even close to comparison of this topic. I know who you are referring to and he deserved it. He brings it onto himself. Why do you think all of his relationships are unsuccessful?

team the Bruins.

Penguins owned them the other night. Go penguins!
Edited by Umadbrro on 4/23/2013 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
What that guy said was wrong. Just wrong. The only tragedy in Boston is the Red Sox and that hockey team the Bruins.

LOLOLOL.
Reply Quote
21 Human Mage
As GM of the Light of Dawn i appologize for !@#$ being said in guild chat! that being said this is the internet and ppl are going to say %^-* to piss ppl off or just to shock ppl!
Reply Quote
21 Human Mage
Death is not a funny thing to joke about i do understand and im sorry for the lives lost in Boston! This is all i can say!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Brb dying of laughter
Reply Quote
50 Night Elf Rogue
Some of you players are horrible and make me not want to be apart of the WoW community anymore. Others, thank you for your respects.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
People tend to say insensitive things for shock value on the interwebz.

No such thing as shock value anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Brb dying of laughter

WOW! Where has society gone when people type !@#$ like this! Really "BRB dying of laughter"
In case you didn't know people died!!! I know it is the internet and people type ridiculous and vulgar things, but to try to joke or make light of people dying is just sick.

You my friend are the biggest douche bag not only on the internet but life. I mean did you give much thought to what you just posted? I usually don't assume how a person is in real life based on forums or internet. However, you must live a sad and pathetic existence to be able to try to be funny by typing in and submitting:

"BRB dying of laughter"

I am hoping your statement was an error of judgment or lack there of and you will ask the mods to delete.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]