Since when are warriors such little b's?

90 Human Warrior
I don't get how everyone is complaining so much about warriors.... We are WARRIORS ! Go play a rogue or a Mage if u have such a problem. I just started playing my warrior again after a long break and I love the fast paced, close combat, face eating damage and mobility I have. Nothing like popping av Reck and trink n wasting someone. The other night i mads reflected a frost bomb, then spell reflected a deep freeze to watch this mage get crippled. What beats that ? Maybe warr is just one of those classes that takes more skill than others (obv) but I can't see myself throwin noballs up on the shelf to play a class that that brings in effortless, easy kills. Warriors unite.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They may take our procs... but they will never take, OUR FREEDOM!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Warriors in their current state are nothing but a detriment to any team they are on, in both arena and RBGs. You can rah rah sis boom bah all you want, but reality isn't going away.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I'm...so...so..sorry.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I don't get how everyone is complaining so much about warriors.... We are WARRIORS ! Go play a rogue or a Mage if u have such a problem. I just started playing my warrior again after a long break and I love the fast paced, close combat, face eating damage and mobility I have. Nothing like popping av Reck and trink n wasting someone. The other night i mads reflected a frost bomb, then spell reflected a deep freeze to watch this mage get crippled. What beats that ? Maybe warr is just one of those classes that takes more skill than others (obv) but I can't see myself throwin noballs up on the shelf to play a class that that brings in effortless, easy kills. Warriors unite.

U noob and fight a noob mage who don't know to cancel and tricky his skills against you.

Pro mage will cancel the magic and then let you reflect his pet's spell. And then continue CC you.

Dude just !@#$ and stop posting. Warrior is easy? How's your CR RBGS?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
04/22/2013 01:29 AMPosted by Yanlamthian

U noob and fight a noob mage who don't know to cancel and tricky his skills against you.

Pro mage will cancel the magic and then let you reflect his pet's spell. And then continue CC you.

This...just made me piss my pants LOL. You know the OP is a warrior right? And is saying Warrior is still viable right?.....oh man, class stereotypes...this guy right here lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
the fast paced, close combat, face eating damage and mobility I have

To me, thats not a warrior. The BC version of a warrior fits more, imo. A heavily armored, slow, but incredibly hard hitting battle-tank. Fast paced is more rogue style.

04/21/2013 09:35 PMPosted by Nobàlls
The other night i mads reflected a frost bomb, then spell reflected a deep freeze to watch this mage get crippled. What beats that

Stance Dancing. Intercept, and basically everything else of what warriors used to be lol

but I can't see myself throwin noballs up on the shelf to play a class that that brings in effortless, easy kills. Warriors unite

I guess you've never poped your Cds before.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I appreciate your opinion but to me warriors shouldn't be slow. U just said yourself that stance dancing be intercepting is fun.... Even tho they got rid of stance dancing (which I agree sucks) spec fing double time, with rocket boots, heroic leap, and banner intervene, I'm all over the place. As for "guess u never popped ur CDs" that's just a dumb thing to say and I guess u don't understand what I mean. There is a big difference between having to be up close and in the heart of battle compared to being invisible and popping out on whatever target u choose, or splitting chaos bolt in 2, or popping stampede, or frost Mage / balance dru etc u see where I'm going

As for this guy calling me a noob for reflecting a mages attacks.. I shouldn't waste my time on ppl like u, but it is possible to reflect at last second. Spell reflect is one of the dirtiest attacks, ur not a noob if u get reflected to the face. It happens. A lot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Warriors in their current state are nothing but a detriment to any team they are on, in both arena and RBGs. You can rah rah sis boom bah all you want, but reality isn't going away.

This is also untrue. As I said earlier it may not be as easy as other classes, but it is by no means a detriment. It just takes more skill and the right comp.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/22/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Nobàlls

This is also untrue. As I said earlier it may not be as easy as other classes, but it is by no means a detriment. It just takes more skill and the right comp.

Gonna have to disagree, warriors are great in PvE, and good for FC's but their current state for arenas is weak. There are much better classes atm to choose over a warrior.
Edited by Khenick on 4/22/2013 11:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
04/22/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Nobàlls

If you have to play harder to achieve the same result as the next guy that is only giving it 50% effort, if he puts in the same effort as you, what do you think the result is going to be? You can't win this game on heart, bro, not when the default strategy of beating the warrior into defensive stance to remove his damage and then beating the warrior to death through defensive stance remains pretty much foolproof with no real counters.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
OP: never passed 1770 in arena, does not have enough pvp achievements, your input will not be taken serious, and if if you did have great pvp achievements to talk smack like that does not mean you represent the entire warrior community.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/22/2013 01:29 AMPosted by Yanlamthian

O_o
Edited by Eruitar on 4/22/2013 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
To me, thats not a warrior. The BC version of a warrior fits more, imo. A heavily armored, slow, but incredibly hard hitting battle-tank. Fast paced is more rogue style.

100% agree with this dude.

Before this patch, if I tell my partner I am fine when I am going down, I will be fine.
In this patch, I am dead already before the word "fine" comes out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
gotta get rid of the b's
(she's a no good b)
(she's a gdb)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]