What on earth counters BM Hunters??!!

90 Dwarf Shaman
I think we are all aware about how faceroll BM Hunters are this Xpac. Blizzard really blew it with Hunters and Spriests. BM Hunters can counter pretty much everything any other class can do. Every class has a hard counter, wth counters a BM Hunter?! I know Frost DK's are THE faceroll class of all time but damn BM Hunters are tailor made for back pedaling mouf breathers that probably scream out "AAAAALLLLL SKILL BABY!!"
Edited by Araxom on 4/23/2013 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid
i am astonished that you managed to spell backpedaling correctly, even if you did add a space
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I like these sort of posts. That was amusing. More amusing than all those @ posts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
brewmaster monks
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
If there is LoS, I've had situations where I can blow a hunter pet with the right amount of procs with 2-3 instant casts + mastery procs
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
CC's.

CC only counters hunters, no other classes are countered by CC.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
04/20/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Bowsnroses
CC's.

CC only counters hunters, no other classes are countered by CC.

I found this funny as well, it's not like BW x 2 exists either.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Rogue
Spriest. a good demo lock. Rogue with every cd can be hard (evasionx2 and spaming throw)
ret pallys also are pretty tough. DKs can be as well. Ferals. good HOTW boomkin. I think thats it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Spriest/lock usually.

Even then, mainly warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i think yall are forgetting something. alot of classes can eff a bm hunter is they have los and have the dmg to blow up the pet.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
If they aren't cheating with 5 pets, a mage can 1 shot their pet, that pretty much destroys them.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
you know, frost nova does wonders against stampede. and stampede doesnt really do any dmg other than give me incanters ward lol.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I found this funny as well, it's not like BW x 2 exists either.

quoted for truth..

Essentially, every CC on the pet acts like a stun to us

I wish all stuns still let me cast abilities and CC while in them.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
If they aren't cheating with 5 pets, a mage can 1 shot their pet, that pretty much destroys them.

Wut
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i am astonished that you managed to spell backpedaling correctly, even if you did add a space

I was actually shocked he didn't say breave since he said mouf.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]