I'm starting a bounty hunting service

90 Blood Elf Priest
Haha. Nice try.

Agustav you are pure eeeevilll <3 I approve of this friendship.

Oh and Jujitsu... better watch your back ;) Allow me to "return" the favour sometime soon.
Edited by Istelle on 4/21/2013 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Mage
Well they all sit in the shrine XD, I really can't successfully kill people when there are that many. :( At least not unless it's in the morning and there's like 2 people and the janitor XD

Edit: Istelle XD I was sooo angry lol I was like this is totally going to work XD
Edited by Jujitsu on 4/21/2013 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Well they all sit in the shrine XD, I really can't successfully kill people when there are that many. :( At least not unless it's in the morning and there's like 2 people and the janitor XD

Edit: Istelle XD I was sooo angry lol I was like this is totally going to work XD

It's the Janitor that you have to watch out for. D:
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Mage
He totally cleans up XD (That joke was stole from the character roman from GTA 4)
Reply Quote
OH GOD OH GOD I'M ALONE I CAN'T 1V1 HOLY HELL DOUBLE DETERRENCE ROCKET BOOTS TO SAFETY.

Where did I say I wouldn't 1v1 him?
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Mage
1 vs 1 would be cool, it's up to you though. I don't mind trying to hunt you in a group either. The most challenging kills are the most rewarding.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Never stopped me from a random shrine gank. Find the sweet spot and go "LOL LOOK AT MY COOLDOWNS!" have a escape plan and make it happen.

*Disclaimer*
There is no guarantee after a few shrine ganks that you won't be chased or zerged down by janitors and or angry mobs of nerds.
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Mage
Damn good escape, I thought I had ya :(.
Reply Quote
If you catch me online, pst me.

Haven't been playing WoW much though. Today was the first day in almost a week that I spent over 2 hours on WoW.
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Mage
Haha, all my targets in one place :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Now's your chance Juj. They're all focusing me. I have that effect on people.
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Mage
I have a bit of a plan XD... keep your eyes peeled
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

*Disclaimer*
There is no guarantee after a few shrine ganks that you won't be chased or zerged down by janitors and or angry mobs of nerds.

((
<Karma Police> is currently in the middle of a study to test a hypothesis of this general idea. So far we can confirm that in at least 67% of cases, the horde get very angry when you gank them afk from banners in shrine. Results, however, are inconclusive and more testing is needed.
))
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Mage
Falling dmg XD

1 shot kill XD
Edited by Jujitsu on 4/21/2013 7:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Oh my god i'm dying. That shell was too funny to me Shui. AHhaha :P
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Mage
No worse, he fell off chasing me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Oh my god i'm dying. That shell was too funny to me Shui. AHhaha :P

I got a /spit out of it. So I win either way.

Edit: you ever gonna fight me away from NPCs and wards on the Isle? Just wondering so I know whether to bother or not.
Edited by Shuihuotu on 4/21/2013 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I'm not opposed to it, i'm exalted with "blah blah elves" so I tend to try and keep others from getting their quests done.
Edited by Agustav on 4/21/2013 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I'm not opposed to it, i'm exalted with "blah blah elves" so I tend to try and keep others from getting their quests done.

Ironically I was done at that time. I was doing the same. Just thought it was funny how hard you were humping those wards as a shadow priest. =P
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Mage
Talk about an awesome fight forming
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]