The Cult of Zemlja [A] (RP guild)

90 Human Warlock
The Cult of Zemlja is looking for members to combat the evil deviants of Azeroth. We are an evil roleplay guild based inside Westfall.

[ Infomation ] : The Cult of Zemlja is a bizarre group that believes Azeroth is a god, and that soil is the foundation of all life. We call our god, "Zemlja," which is the Serbian sound for earth. Followers of Zemlja believe humanity, and all other life, had crawled out of soil in the beginning of life. The cultists of Zemlja often associate themselves with the Burning Legion, and that is because we believe the solid god had brought the Burning Legion into existence to cleanse the world of deviants. The Geodomin, and other cultists, will be hosting rituals that involve people being sacrificed to the earth. The majority of these rituals would represent beliefs of the cult. The Cult of Zemlja believes that all life that had came from soil must return to it. We strongly oppose the undead because of this belief. The Geodomin promises a life of bliss in the afterlife to his followers. The people that do not follow the cult's beliefs are called, "Deviants."

[Restrictions]: You cannot be anyone of these classes:
[Paladin]
[Priest]
[Death Knight]

[Goal]: The Cult of Zemlja only wants to annihilate everyone on Azeroth.

[Contact]: If you'd like to join our guild: contact me, and I will send an invitation. If I am not online, send a letter to Rilgan. (We often communicate with mailboxes anyways).

Here is an advertisement:

You're walking in the Cathedral District, when suddenly, a bird lands onto your shoulder, "Hey! you should join <The Cult of Zemlja>; It'll be a blast!" says the bird. You realize the bird is right, and you leave civilization to worship dirt. <The Cult of Zemlja> (RP guild)

Youtube Interview:
http://youtu.be/MOo222EzfIY

You are permitted to comment on this thread.
Edited by Rilgan on 7/2/2013 10:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Nyeh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nyeh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We will host a ritual soon. This ritual will include Duncan as our victim.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump! for the solid god!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We also offer a variety of uniforms. These uniforms are the most fabulous outfits in the Eastern Kingdoms!

I'd like to see better uniforms. What guild has better uniforms than The Cult of Zemlja?

P.S. Cultists should not wear uniforms in outside Westfall or ritual grounds. The only cultists that can wear uniforms in Stormwind City are specans. If there is an event outside Westfall, you can wear your uniform to the event. In the name of the solid god, I command you to wear your uniforms and blissfully worship in them!
Edited by Rilgan on 4/23/2013 5:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
o-=[ Question of the Day ]=-o

( What is your favorite color? )

Orange
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Blue, no- yellooooooooowwwwwwww....!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump! for the color yellow!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
What no priests! lame....Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My FABULOUS references are wasted on you people.

Anyways...
Does Rilgan still have the Mark of the Coven on his wrist? Just out of curiosity!
Oh, also, does he consider himself to be on hostile ground with what's left of The Shadowguard?

Your role-play seems... interesting- to say the least.
Edited by Nòx on 4/23/2013 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yes, Rilgan still has the Mark of the Coven on his wrist. He doesn't like what remains of The Shadowguard. If Rilgan had a chance, he would likely try to kill the Darkmother. The Darkmother is believed to be a deviant in the Cult of Zemlja, and she is on bad terms with Rilgan. I'd say that Rilgan is mentally scarred from his experience in, "The Vault." The Cult of Zemlja is an aggressive group that doesn't like anyone except for those that associate themselves with the Burning Legion. We are hostile and crazy cultists in Westfall that want to kill everyone who isn't following their belief. Cultists of Zemlja aren't crazy enough to randomly attack a deviant in public, but they are likely to try something at sometime. Rilgan placed the Darkmother on a list to be killed. BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
BUMP!!!!! FOR ZEMLJA!
Edited by Rilgan on 4/25/2013 8:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
22 Draenei Priest
04/25/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Rilgan
We are hostile and crazy cultists in Westfall that want to kill everyone who isn't following their belief.

So it's like me. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So it's like me. :D

Yep, that's us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
o-=[ Question of the Day ]=-o

( What is your favorite animal?)
Bear
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I love bears.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]