The Cult of Zemlja [A] (RP guild)

You touch my Aspect of the Quarter (The Darkmother) and I'll gave your head on a pike.

Also, Carps. The great enemy of Dwarves.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
o-=[ Question of the Day ]=-o

(What is your favorite vegetable?)

Corn
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

(Do you know more than one language?)

No
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You touch my Aspect of the Quarter (The Darkmother) and I'll gave your head on a pike.

Also, Carps. The great enemy of Dwarves.

We can touch anyone that we want to touch, and you won't stop us!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Shameless bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump!

( Who are your top five favorite youtubers?)

1.) The Lazy Game Reviewer (LGR) AKA phreakindee.
2.) ClassyManIAm AKA Oxhorn
3.) AnimBowz
4.) Myndflame
5.) DaStalinator
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
BUMP! For Lordaeron!
Reply Quote
04/21/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Rilgan
The Geodomin promises a life of bliss in the afterlife to his followers. The people that do not follow the cult's beliefs are called, "Deviants."

((I was curious about "Zemlja" and read up a few things (because sadly, only a few things are out there in English), and imagined this afterlife would be filled with fields of yellow flowers and eating a lot of pogača. Now I'm curious if you randomly picked the name or if it has a special significance. Anyhow, bump!))
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

(What do you think the afterlife, that was promised by the Geodomin, looks like?)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump! for the Burning Legion!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
By the way, the Cult of Zemlja is looking for an enemy. Post on this thread if you'd like to volunteer yourself as a future enemy. We're always looking for a roleplay partner.

Bump
Edited by Rilgan on 5/4/2013 4:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bright shiny ARCANE SCHOOL bump for the Creepy Cult of Creepy.
Reply Quote
22 Draenei Priest
By the way, the Cult of Zemlja is looking for an enemy. Post on this thread if you'd like to volunteer yourself as a future enemy. We're always looking for a roleplay partner.

It might be a week or two until we create it and get it off its feet, but my friends and I will be creating a guild called the Celestial Inquisition. To keep things simple, the Inquisition seeks to protect innocent life, preserve the sanctity of nature and the universe, and purge any who senselessly destroy and/or harm these things.

Methinks we may have found a target. ;)
Edited by Shalaastyn on 5/6/2013 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
05/06/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Shalaastyn

It might be a week or two until we create it and get it off its feet, but my friends and I will be creating a guild called the Celestial Inquisition. To keep things simple, the Inquisition seeks to protect innocent life, preserve the sanctity of nature and the universe, and purge any who senselessly destroy and/or harm these things.

Shaal, you blue-skinned fox-tailed man-loving semi-promiscuous blue demon. I love you.

As Battlemaster of the (future) Celestial Inquisition, it will be my pleasure to smash a few cultist ribcages. Mayhaps the few of us in the start could be traipsin' 'round Westfall and bump inte ye, mm?
Reply Quote
22 Draenei Priest
05/06/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Yenzei
Shaal, you blue-skinned fox-tailed man-loving semi-promiscuous blue demon.

All of these adjectives are accurate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Perfect! you'll make great enemies. I cannot wait to sacrifice you, deviants of the earth, to our Zemlja. The consummation will be wholly completed, and the world will be pure again!

- Throws dirt at Shalaastyn- "Die deviant!"
Reply Quote
22 Draenei Priest
- Throws dirt at Shalaastyn- "Die deviant!"

My foxtail!

Prepare to have your soul purged into its next incarnation, blasphemer!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]