bump
90 Tauren Shaman
Moo
Moo bump!
90 Tauren Paladin
Level 24 BUMP!
90 Tauren Paladin
http://imgur.com/5R0Y7ON

<MVP> Lead faction leader kill with 16 people.
90 Undead Warlock
MVP
Kcos I love you
90 Draenei Death Knight
Just for the record, it becomes no fun when you wont even let me rez and put up a fair fight.

Granted my little lock is still under geared, and I have no problem dying, but i would at least like a chance to inflict some damage or put up a fight.

Having to run to the portal and leave is not fun, but a 2 min rez timer to live 5 seconds is even less fun.

It was much better before the other 20 people not in your group showed up.

I would like to say it was fun, but then i would be lying.

WPVP on a WPVP server.
90 Tauren Paladin
Just for the record, it becomes no fun when you wont even let me rez and put up a fair fight.

Granted my little lock is still under geared, and I have no problem dying, but i would at least like a chance to inflict some damage or put up a fight.

Having to run to the portal and leave is not fun, but a 2 min rez timer to live 5 seconds is even less fun.

It was much better before the other 20 people not in your group showed up.

I would like to say it was fun, but then i would be lying.

WPVP on a WPVP server.

We actually had 16. The only 2 people who weren't guild were Jahrule and Deathrowz. Kyo had his own group around the isle and they had 17 or so.

In the screenshot you'll see everyone who was with us.
90 Tauren Paladin
Up to the top!
90 Undead Warlock
MVP
bump
90 Tauren Shaman
Moo
bump!
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump for unbanning!
90 Tauren Paladin
!pmuB
90 Tauren Paladin
To the top FOR THE HORDE!
boo this guild they didn't want me :(
90 Undead Warlock
Thinking of xferring from my dead server. Might even do it today. Infotracer I will msg you once I arrive. :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]