RaF questions!

90 Undead Rogue
Anyway, I recently recruited my girlfriend. (Inb4girlsexistbs). I was wondering how the leveling factor plays?

Like say she's offline, and I gain a level on my toon twice. Does that mean I can give both of us a free level or something? Can't find anything that's too clear on that.

Also, I purchased the battlechest which gave me my first month with her. If I buy one more month, Do I get the mount?

Thanks guys <3
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
92 Blood Elf Hunter
The only person who can grant levels is the player recruited. Your girlfriend can grant your characters 1 level for every 2 she makes, so long as that character is lower level than her.

You are not the one who determines the rewards for yourself. Your girlfriend has to purchase two months of game time on her account, so that you can get the mount. The Battlechest free month does not count towards this.

For more questions you may have: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recruit-a-friend-faq
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Alright. Thank you very much. And Thanks for the answer on the battlechest. Sorry if I sounded greedy. x.x;
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
(Inb4girlsexistbs)

I'd just like to point out that you won't get such trolling responses here. In fact, many of the regulars that frequent this forum and answer questions are females.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]