5.3 def stance pvp

90 Undead Rogue
NMB
in 5.3 will defensive stance be the best way to go for arms wars in pvp?

ty
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Nope. you'll be be rage starved. It'll be more useful in certain situations however.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
It's the stance we use now so it will continue to be used in 5.3. B stance sucks.
Reply Quote
Word.

It's the stance we use now so it will continue to be used in 5.3. B stance sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
RoC
Berserker Stance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
People are seriously still sitting in D stance? How do you attack things?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You don't "sit" in a stance.

Stances were designed so that warriors have to actively swap them.

Dstance for when you're getting trucked.

Bstance otherwise.

Zstance is extremely trivial and situational, but its mostly relevant in PVE over PVP so for PVP, just use B and D.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

I know...my question was to the warrior above who said D stance is what we use and B stance sucks.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior

I know...my question was to the warrior above who said D stance is what we use and B stance sucks.

It was sarcasm saying they're taking so much damage all the time they cant swap out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
RoC

It was sarcasm saying they're taking so much damage all the time they cant swap out.
Yeah. Pretty much learn to trust your healers. If you feel like they can keep you up consistently, go Battle Stance. Just macro DStance to Wall or something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think Defensive Stance should be reverted back to 5.1 and allow the same rage generation, Battle Stance should allow higher cirt %, and Berserk Stance should be a mixture of the 2.

The stances need REAL diversity not generic lameness
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Warrior
Sit in dstance pop all defensive CDs and still get roflstomped. At least with playing fury you can last slightly longer. Just long enough for my DK partner to kill everything.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think Defensive Stance should be reverted back to 5.1 and allow the same rage generation, Battle Stance should allow higher cirt %, and Berserk Stance should be a mixture of the 2.

The stances need REAL diversity not generic lameness

D stance never changed rage generation wise. It's just that we had a rage cost tacked onto one of our most used abilities. The only thing that changed about D stance is getting reverted next patch but since we don't have as many free abilities anymore we still wont be able to sit in it like 5.1.

The extra 10% getting put back into D stance will be nice when we go defensive though. We will just have to judge when we're about to get swapped to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]