Why am I so indecisive?

25 Orc Warrior
I've been thinking for the longest time trying to choose between Human, or a Blood Elf Paladin. I just can't decide! Humans look kind of cool, cool racials, cool mount, but their bodies look a bit hunched over slightly. Blood Elves are sexy af! Their mounts are stupid, kind of a cool racial. Their storyline starts off bright and colorful at first and then gets all gloomy apparently. I like both of the races but it's killing me trying to decide. I haven't decided on a spec yet. No friends IRL play with me. I'm more of a PvE type of guy. Any suggestions would be GREAT!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Make a draenei and slaughter blood elves in the starting zone. You know you want to.
Reply Quote
25 Orc Warrior
Make a draenei and slaughter blood elves in the starting zone. You know you want to.
No offence or anything, but I think draenei are UGLY. cx
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Blood Elf Paladins still get a horse for a class mount; you're not stuck with the hawkstriders. The Thalassian Charger is actually pretty awesome.

The BE storyline is actually pretty grim from the beginning, you just happen to start in a region that doesn't LOOK like you're racing against extinction.

Overall I really think BE are cooler... but then, I'm still a Horde player at heart; my RL friends just happen to be on Alliance these days.
Reply Quote
25 Orc Warrior
04/21/2013 01:04 AMPosted by Ravicana
The BE storyline is actually pretty grim from the beginning, you just happen to start in a region that doesn't LOOK like you're racing against extinction.
That's really the only thing I'm bugging about. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If cynical, haughty addicts aren't your thing, probably best to avoid Blood Elves.
Reply Quote
25 Orc Warrior
If cynical, haughty addicts aren't your thing, probably best to avoid Blood Elves.
Eh.. I still can't decide. Human seems like they are more bright & not very gloomy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So... wait, do you want gloomy, or do you not want gloomy?

The BE starting area is not happy and filled with rainbows and sunshine. It just LOOKS that way, because the city hasn't been completely demolished yet. And even if that's a turn-off to you, you're out of there in... twenty minutes?

Don't pick your race based on the starting zone.
Reply Quote
25 Orc Warrior
So... wait, do you want gloomy, or do you not want gloomy?

The BE starting area is not happy and filled with rainbows and sunshine. It just LOOKS that way, because the city hasn't been completely demolished yet. And even if that's a turn-off to you, you're out of there in... twenty minutes?

Don't pick your race based on the starting zone.
I'm trying to figure out which race has a better, more fun storyline in general. Like from levels 1-90 XD
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm trying to figure out which race has a better, more fun storyline in general. Like from levels 1-90 XD

Wowpedia is your friend, you can read up on all the lore of each race.

As for the actual in game questing experience.....

I guess both Alliance and Horde questing have their pros and cons, which has more of each depends on who you talk too.

I will gore you with my horns Orc.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/21/2013 2:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Orc Warrior
04/21/2013 02:39 AMPosted by Cadenbrie

Wowpedia is your friend, you can read up on all the lore of each race.

As for the actual in game questing experience.....

I guess both Alliance and Horde questing have their pros and cons, which has more of each depends on who you talk too.

I will gore you with my horns Orc.
Haha :b this is still driving me crazy!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For racials humans take the cake.
However belfs have amazing combat animations, and are fabulous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Humans, we were the first paladins. We're the best paladins. Plate looks great, we have good animations and we have access to a couple of the BE's fantastic haircuts. Plus I don't feel as fragile as a gangly elf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/21/2013 08:09 AMPosted by Truo
Humans, we were the first paladins.

Draenei vindicators said hi
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
The answer to all your woes is, of course, obvious: go Dwarf.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The answer to all your woes is, of course, obvious: go Dwarf.

If I was to ever go Alliance that's what I would do.

I don't see many Dwarf Paladin's anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
04/21/2013 12:58 AMPosted by Drumgun

Fine. Enjoy picking between the 2 most boring races possible.

Humans, we were the first paladins.

By first do you mean 25,000 years after draenei became paladins?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]