Crafted Weapons

100 Gnome Warlock
So with the new blacksmithing weapons added, here's a breakdown of the best crafted weapon each class/spec can get.

Priest (any spec) 502 ilvl mace

Warlock (any spec) 476 staff
Mage (any spec) 476 staff

Druid (feral and guardian) 502 2Hmace, (boomkin and healer) 502 mace

Rogue (combat) 502 swords, (assassination) 463 dagger, (not sure which weapons sub uses.)

Monk (healer) 476 staff, (tank or dps) 502 swords or 476 staff

Hunter (any spec) 450 gun.

Shaman (heals or elemental) 502 mace, (enh) (????)

Pally (heals) 502 mace, (dps) 502 sword or axe, (tank) 502 axe

Warrior (dps) 502 sword or axe, (tank 502 axe)

Dk 502 axe 1handed, or 502 sword or axe 2handed.

So pretty much grats on crafted epic weapons unless you are an enh shammy, assassination rogue, or most importantly, a hunter of any spec. You guys are shafted because blizz needed 2 of the 2 handed 502 str weapons and couldn't do an agi dagger or agi axe, and most importantly, hunters.....well
Edited by Dontyouwish on 4/21/2013 3:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I hate how they take 30 days to make.

Even with two smiths doing bars every day, that's way too long for the stuff I want.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I hate how they take 30 days to make.

Even with two smiths doing bars every day, that's way too long for the stuff I want.

Yeah, I have 4 topped out blacksmiths going at the moment, with plans to level 2 more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
my blacksmith hasn't bothered to craft a purple quality weapon since the Titansteel Destroyer in 2009. i always miss the first wave, especially where BoP mats are involved
Edited by Darthvixen on 4/21/2013 5:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Well, I don't raid anymore, not even the Loot For Retards (LFR) version. So it's nice to get a decent weapon for my toons. I don't have an enh shaman, but my hunter and rogue are very sad. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]