random fun Emberstone syle

90 Worgen Hunter
Hello peoples of the forums my name is Vernen and I have a 20 sided dice and time to waste, so what I want is for horde guilds to post their base/bases. After that I will make a list of them. Then when ever I feel like it i will roll the dice and what ever number it lands on will determine the horde base I attack.

Hope to see many horde guilds posting their bases.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Only one D20?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I do have a dice set but this is my lucky D20
Reply Quote
The Blacktooth Grin awaits you in Stonard.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
20 sided die......

you need a Quarter

heads is stonard, tails is mulgore
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
lol
Reply Quote
I do not condone the use of amphetamines or chemical-based pesticides. I do, however, condone the use dice to determine which city to burn to the ground.
I hope to see some corpses.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
yea its kinda sad

but on the bright side, activity has kinda rebooted. seems the combination of CRZ refugees finally hitting 90 and ppl re-transfering back here has really brightened VeCO

saying that, i hope some more guild bases are established and RP stories can be posted up on forums instead of being only within guild
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
20 sided die......

you need a Quarter

heads is stonard, tails is mulgore

Kurgk, I'm pretty sure Dark Clan claims Brill. You shoulda gotten a hand book or something when you joined with that kind of stuff.

So Vernen should actually use a 6 sided die. But if he's as real a player as I think he is...he's got a d12 that can do the job^^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
oh I so have a 12d
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
3 so far and their will be another attack later on one of them
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
this week it shall happen again just you wait and see
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]