WTS or WTT Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent

100 Troll Priest
I have enough skyshards to unlock Alani the Stormborn and wish to sell the mount that you get from the kill. I can do it on horde or alliance, it doesnt matter. The mount is the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent: http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655

I will do this for a Vial of the Sands on either side or 40k on the ally side (sorry, dont need any more coin on horde side). Contact me in game directly or with a in game mail on Uzziel (H) or Owlbundy (A).

For anyone wondering how this will work, I will use my shards to remove the shield off Alani while we are grouped. I will master loot the reins to you after it dies. You will then trade the gold or vial to me. I am willing to go first, but we will be making verbal agreements (for Blizzard's sake) in game on the trade in case someone decides to scam me.
Edited by Uzziel on 4/22/2013 12:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
I would do it for 40k horde side. I may have a VoS on an alt on another server. I'll have to check and get back to you.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Someone contacted me today and we followed through with the deal, so the mount is no longer available. Thanks for any/all interest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]