*Sigh*

85 Draenei Shaman
I wish medivh was how it used to be.
Sucks to see how this server has ended up since the middle of Catacalysm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Middle of Cataclysm? This server's steep decline started well before that.
Reply Quote
its been in decline since the WoTLK, when all the good guilds left because our server was so laggy during the first part of naxx...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
its been in decline since the WoTLK, when all the good guilds left because our server was so laggy during the first part of naxx...

And yeah, I miss the way medivh used to be, logging onto my alts that I still have stuck here makes me sad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This server used to be great. Sadly, its been in decline for years, and blizz hasnt done anything to encourage people to stay.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Why would Blizz want anyone to stay? It makes money when they transfer off. People just need to stop transferring.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Why would Blizz want anyone to stay? It makes money when they transfer off. People just need to stop transferring.

Yea good luck convincing them to stop leaving.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Medivh was a great place simply because people actually liked to play the game to have fun, rather than just playing the game to occupy their time because they're bored.

On the flip side of that, there do seem to be a whole lot of people that take this game to a whole new level of suckage simply because they take the game waaayyyyyy too seriously. They don't know how to have fun, or something. Usually they have character names which reflect their shallow imaginations, and they complain about everyone else being the problem when in fact they are also a part of said problem.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Who remembers Fury, Ascent, BBB, Renegades, Kingsguard, Masada, etc.?

Rated BGs make me miss the old days when people knew each other on both sides of the scoreboard. It's not as satisfying to have close games with people who are rarely ever seen again and cannot take friendly jabs at one another.
Edited by Gumibear on 5/3/2013 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Rated BGs make me miss the old days when people knew each other on both sides of the scoreboard. It's not as satisfying to have close games with people who are rarely ever seen again and cannot take friendly jabs at one another.

This... when they made BGs cross server it was initially seen by most everyone (including myself) that it would make things better... but in hindsight it was just another way we lost server identity and community.

Also, having to wait for ques on alliance side made for some people rolling toons horde side so they didn't have to wait for pvp ques, helping to keep the server somewhat balanced (compared to today's imbalance).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep. Hell there is nothing left to this server hardly. I wish there was at least a showing in TB or something
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/03/2013 12:01 PMPosted by Gumibear
Who remembers Fury, Ascent, BBB, Renegades, Kingsguard, Masada, etc.?

Stop it! Those days are gone! Arg my eyes!

At least you're Horde now, too.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock

At least you're Horde now, too.

I went Horde about the time Icecrown was a relevant raid when I came to the realization that the Medivh I loved wasn't the Medivh I was playing on. Midia is over here with me too on his own warlock, if anyone remembers him. He's a big reason I came back last month after quitting at the beginning of Cataclysm.
Edited by Gumibear on 5/3/2013 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hah! I had a max level rogue with the Blood Guard title before BC came out!

But Medivh is what you make of it, or something like that. All the addicts, I mean cool people, still play here. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

But Medivh is what you make of it, or something like that. All the addicts, I mean cool people, still play here. <3

Some derper still plays here too...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Honestly this is the only server I can call home. I tried a different server, Stormrage to be more exact, the server is FULL, i mean Shrine is 1000x more populated than ours. SW is jam packed but the people? 99% are !@#$ing %^-*!@#s, where on Medivh most people are very awesome, whether Horde or Alliance. Wish more people played, but i know one thing, im not leaving again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah I agree, transferring off was a huge mistake. Glad I'm back, even if this place is mostly deserted, I'm not leaving again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Wells said!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
HERRO ERRYBODY
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hi Topa <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]