KORE!

100 Blood Elf Hunter
you sure u will? I got the hint that KORE might be a no show...... not going to be fun if ur all that there is for fun. I don't think u can bring it (giggle)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Woah, Hold on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mnxEwIVOoo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love the jokes, Tainted =) Think I saw the intellect enchant one somewhere before

Though, as much as I love Peppers, he hasn't had much response to allegations of his guild turning tail and running once we bring in enough people to even the odds in a wpvp brawl.

I will agree with the OP if it means we get some real action this week.

Been there, seen that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't get it, is KORE an RP guild?

http://www.snotr.com/video/2822/Family_Guy_roleplaying
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Under Dalaran, right?
At 10pm server time?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
noooooo the time got bumped up to 9pm server under dal.. don't forget ur gift for Hex and bring your friends! see you then (wave)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
kore is bad
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We'll see tonight
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
ok baby! bring ur best!!!!! (flex)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Waiting
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
still waiting
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
couldn't get the guild to group up. I suck at leading things and throwing partys lol
we did go to sw... maybe we might go to the thunder dailys place cant say kore wasn't a no show u guys showed...... bad ganksters.. no bad me I fail LOL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
yeah ill go ahead and approve this message. Prestige hunts KORE. Last time i saw them not run was when they outnumber horde. You picked ally.... go pve ;). See you in game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
so hex after bday party.. we tried to take sw and got backed into the tram where we ran for our lives and played ring around the rosy and hide and seek in the tram with UA.... hex had an epic battle with plagubird on a car when he came oh so close to killing plague... 1%!!!!! poor hex but it was a blast! I had a wave of red wash over me and was caught completely by surprise... if only pretzel was here to video! HAPPY BDAY HEX!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Seeing as how I work during the afternoons and evenings, I propose we get an understudy cameraman. Fraps Freeware might have a watermark, and only record 30sec at a time, but it's better than leaving the memories to the frailty of our, well, memory =p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seeing as how I work during the afternoons and evenings, I propose we get an understudy cameraman. Fraps Freeware might have a watermark, and only record 30sec at a time, but it's better than leaving the memories to the frailty of our, well, memory =p

Im on during the day, lets hook up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
And KORE gets owned by the horde.. once again GG
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
sorry to all the kore I have pissed off and unseated.. I wasn't meaning to be mean. I was trying to be funny, I guess I wasn't sorry.. sorry to rogver that I trolled him.. was trying to do a friendly tease around.. sorry to the rogue I pissed off sorry idk your name, but I am sorry like I said it was a joke a friend said over Skype and he didn't know how to post it and so hex had asked me to post it for them all.. it was a joke like friendly reverie but I guess I should just keep my dumb mouth shut so sorry
Reply Quote
Yeah, so if anyone from KORE has a problem you take it up with me!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
sorry to all the kore I have pissed off and unseated.. I wasn't meaning to be mean. I was trying to be funny, I guess I wasn't sorry.. sorry to rogver that I trolled him.. was trying to do a friendly tease around.. sorry to the rogue I pissed off sorry idk your name, but I am sorry like I said it was a joke a friend said over Skype and he didn't know how to post it and so hex had asked me to post it for them all.. it was a joke like friendly reverie but I guess I should just keep my dumb mouth shut so sorry

lol its okay tainted we forgive you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]