Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I haven't played seriously since 4.3. I want to do some serious raiding. I am:
1) Reliable. You will never have to wait for me.
2) I know my class. Inside and out. I can go holy, disc, or shadow if you need dps in spirit gear.
3) I don't know Pandaria raids. But I will look them up. I will do my homework.
4) You will never have to provide flasks or pots or food for me. Probably, I will be providing them for YOU. I am self-sufficient.
I am a GOOD raider. I need a guild to match. Whisper me in-game.
Edited by Deathwedgie on 4/22/2013 12:35 AM PDT
You should check out <Tarot>. We are ramping up for 5.4; currently building a 10-man team just so we can get started prior to 5.4 but our focus will be 25-man and after that, 25-man heroic content. We want players like yourself and expect everyone to hold the same standards. But don't be fooled by the serious demeanor, on off-time, we do the fun stuff too like old raids and bgs and pretty much anything else. We mainly want devoted, focused, knowledgable, skilled, and self-sufficient players. If you might be interested, whisper me (/who Supr) on any of my toons or Aldeon/Kyoumi/Telorast (GM) anytime we're online. We don't really care about gear at the moment, except we want you to be at least close to getting your 600 cloak. We want devotion and skill, the rest comes later.
Edit: I just noticed your last post was in April, so I may be a little late.
Edited by Suprcharged on 8/15/2013 2:53 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.