<Sapientia> Recruiting for PVE + PVP Content

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sapientia is a level 25 guild looking to expand our PVE and PVP rosters, as we're in a rebuild mode. We're a very laid back guild, whom really values fun above all else, yet still has serious goals in mind. If on one of our core teams for either PVE or PVP, we expect you to enjoy yourselves while still having the level of commitment necessary to stay on the core team. That means showing up for specific events such as scheduled raids, arenas, or RBGs (depending on what team you're on, of course), as well as either Conquest or Valor capping (or both, if you're on both teams) each week if possible. We're usually always running whatever together when outside of scheduled events, so capping whatever shouldn't be too much of a problem; at the same time, keep in mind we're not going to play your character for you. Know that, however, real life always comes first, so if there's some sort of problem you have or whatever going on, we're not going to crucify you - but please, let us know.

Information on recruitment:

PvE
Our main core team is looking to fill two healing spots to start normal ToT progression. 490+ ilevel required. We're looking for an HPally, RSham, RDruid, or MWMonk for the spots.

Raid times for our core team is Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30PM to 10:30 PM.

People within the guild have also expressed interest on creating a second progression team, either for core team alts or for the people whom didn't make the core team (really due to their timing and not skill level). So, as such, we're loooking to fill all positions for that team, with the same ilevel requirement.

Raid times for the second team will be determined upon establishment.

PvP
A new aspect of the guild that we'd like to start. We're looking to set up competitive (yet still fun!) 3v3 and 5v5 teams, as well as a core RBG team. We haven't delved too much into such before, mainly 2s for conquest caps haha, but there are a few of us in guild whom are very PVP geared that would like to start such teams up. Due to it's newness, a lot of details and such are still to be determined. We're looking for all classes of all skill levels and gear levels to start focusing toward such teams.

A tentative schedule for the RBG core team, currently, are Monday and Thursday nights from 8:30 to 10 PM.

When we fill out a greater PVP roster within the guild, we'll start putting compositions together for arena teams as well as the RBG group, and if need be, RBG groups.

We're also looking to hold PVP tournaments within the guild in the form of War Games on Saturdays every couple of weeks. We'll set up the arena teams against one another and probably have some sort of grand prize set up. Such an event isn't to figure out whom is most elite or whatever in the guild - it's more meant to be a social gathering to just have fun with one another, as well as to be able to pick up some tips and tricks from eachother.

So if you're interested in either of the main teams (or both), or really just want to join honestly the most fun guild I've ever been apart of since joining WoW, leave a comment here, mail me, whisper me or anyone from the guild, and we'll try to get you that invite asap.

Keep in mind that you're supposed to log off with less stress than what you logged in with. This is a game, and you're meant to have fun on it!

Thanks for reading,
Sohl
Noble Mentor (Officer) of Sapientia.
Edited by Sohl on 4/20/2013 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Orc Rogue
I like your pitch. Guild sounds like it has the right kind of values :)

You invite people that are leveling too? Making a new main atm (my rogue)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Sapientia is one of the best guilds that I have ever been in. Great group of people to play with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]