Dear Eraelin,

90 Orc Rogue
You are all sorts of random. Marry me and you will spew forth a litter of platypus so cute and adorable that not even the mightiest of warriors could stand against us. I will show you the world, take you to the highest of skyscrapers. Then on a whim we'll jump off the edge and free fall into the winds of ecstasy. Our hands locked together as we stare deeply into each others eyes. You say "don't go" but I must for the sake of our platypus family. My wings unfold and the clouds give way to a beam of holy light that blinds you. As the light disappears I am gone but don't fret for I will return one day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's a trap!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm sorry, my heart is taken my dear sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
It is taken, but for the right price, you can buy it from me...it makes me really cold anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I don't love you John. I love someone else thats more important than you!!

TOV <3

Kidding
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I knew you always liked the illegal stuff...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Whoa whoa.... Give it like two weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I knew you always liked the illegal stuff...

Of course...I love illegal people in my country.

Whoa whoa.... Give it like two weeks.

Why can't we just love eachother now? Jeeze I feel rejected. QQ /wrist and all that good stuff
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Do you care about the age of consent law and all?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Do you care about the age of consent law and all?

Pfft....ya know...It's only illegal if ya get cought........yeah I'll wait the two weeks. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Look...if the fuzz shows up at your door, it wasn't me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sorry, I'm taken.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thats not nice. My feelings are hurt. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't feel bad about leading you on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thats not nice....:'(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nobody said I was nice... Thanks Kaladar <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
My wings unfold and the clouds give way to a beam of holy light that blinds you. As the light disappears I am gone but don't fret for I will return one day.

The more I read the first original post, The more scared I become. I even locked my windows and doors. I'm frightened of this return you speak of. Tov will save me...I hope.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG
I'm slightly aroused by this thread. Points for you Lobster!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Tov will save me...I hope.

Sorry, I'm not much of a physical/violent person.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
04/21/2013 02:48 AMPosted by Eraelin
My wings unfold and the clouds give way to a beam of holy light that blinds you. As the light disappears I am gone but don't fret for I will return one day.

The more I read the first original post, The more scared I become. I even locked my windows and doors. I'm frightened of this return you speak of. Tov will save me...I hope.
Tov cannot save you for he has lost the very letter that gives him power. Without the "a" in his name he is nothing more than a puny derpdaggle. Our love will shine brighter than a thousand spotlights focused on one single point. Please do not be scared, I am as gentle as a feather caught in the winds of this tornado we call love. Forever caught in the wind current in hopes that one day you will reach your hand out and snatch me from this whirlwind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]