Fury Warrior Looking For New Home

90 Human Warrior
Hey all

Fury Warrior looking for a change. Current guild does not raid much almost not at all. We use to raid twice a week but good luck with that. I am looking for for a guild that requires a mdps if not its cool. I have other alts such as a DK LVL 90, Pally Tank LVL 90, Hunter LVL 90 and a Rogue LVL 89. If all goes well i can bring each one over one a time when possible. Normal mode i have done 6 of 6 in MSV, 4 of 6 HOF, 4 of 4 TOES and 1 of 12 TOT. Like I said i would atleast like to raid and cant be bored. I live in a PST time zone so it would be easier for me to raid since this a PST zone server.

My current server is central time so kind of sucks for raiding besides GH has gotten pretty bad. Anyway hit me up GH or leave a message and we can talk. Laters
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
We have a mature group of raiders coming together on Lightbringer to start up TOT normal mode. The group has been running cross realm raids together for the last several weeks but we are short a couple DPS to get going on TOT normal. Current group make-up is:

Tanks:
Druid
Pali

Heals:
Disc Priest
Monk
Holy Priest

DPS:
Hunter
Boomchicken
Frost DK

Schedule:
8:30pm to 11:30 pm PST; 2 nights a week Mon and Wed
(will adjust depending on RL needs)

Raid requirements:
Know the fights, study http://icy-veins.com before attempting new encounters
Know your class, be stat optimized according to http://askmrrobot.com (or better).
Flasks – bring your own, and they are required.
Food – Raid leader will bring 250 food; if you want 275 or 300 bring your own
Working microphone in mumble. No silent raiders.
Attitude – we only have a few hours a night; downing bosses is more fun than wiping but it’s not always easy to get there. Discuss what went wrong on wipes and examine what can be improved. Focus first on how YOU can do better, then on how to make others better. If you are sucking expect to hear constructive feedback; if you see others sucking you are expected to provide constructive feedback.

Drinking while raiding is always a plus.

Add-ons:
DBM (or better) required.

Leadership (group is led by a trio)
Heal lead – invites, explain overall strat, calling out heal cooldowns, transitions
DPS lead – explain dps priorities, target marking, lootmaster
Tank lead – explain tank strat, calling out switches and interrupts, raid pacing

Loot Rules
Object is to bring the TEAM capability up as much as possible each time a boss is defeated; since we desire to run with the same people week after week it is important that group members view this as a commitment to others (like joining a recreational sports team or club). Given this we will utilize either Suicide Kings or AskMrRobot gear tool (to be decided by group).

If you are interested, please contact Anirak or myself in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]