WTT Dragon Kite (SOLD)

90 Tauren Druid
Looking at all offers really, i know its worth around 100-120k so no lowball offers of "ill give you a landros lichling for it"
Please leave you offer or close to your offer when you add me via btag, I have added a few people previously who have lowballed me and then abused me when i decline their offer.

LF:
TCG
Maybe Darkmoon rabbit (S/S) (will have to add a fair bit more too)
Btag is Aidan#1312
Edited by Ablutos on 4/21/2013 2:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Tuskarr Kite and a unlearned Darkmoon Rabbit?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Tuskarr Kite and a unlearned Darkmoon Rabbit?

Still probably value that a little lower than my Dragon Kite, can pick up a DMR for 25k and a Tuskarr Kite for 60k which is around 85k but if i don't get any better offers in the next 24-48 hours or so ill prob take you up on it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sold it smoothly to Amlas just beforem
thanks for trade, its gone now guys.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
No problem!
I still have a few doubles i need to trade but none as impressive as the Dragon Kite, Thanks to Amlas i have a second Crawling Claw i need to trade as well as a second Son of Animus as well as Legs (rare), Sea Pony (rare), Living Sandling, Gustling Grimoire, Fox Kit and hycath macaw.
Edited by Ablutos on 4/21/2013 2:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]