Trinity, now recruiting fellow sexy beasts

90 Human Warlock
So, after having a gun put to my head and being relegated to head recruiter, I've made this thread to recruit any and all who would like to join Trinity.

We're a new guild, level one, looking for at least semi-competent and half intelligent players to help us level and grow.

We're a group of friends that enjoy joking and playing the game. I'm not going to pretend we're politically correct - if you're easily offended, this isn't the guild for you.

In closing, if you're willing to deal with leveling with a low level guild, can dish and take verbal jabs, and are 100% sexy, send me a mail in-game or message me here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Any offensive comments that were made in Trade chat tonight do not reflect the opinions and ideals of Trinity. They were made by a fringe member of our group and I'm very sorry if anyone was offended by the remarks that were made.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Every guild has it! Welcome to RC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thanks! we're happy to be here.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
This sounds like a Covenant guild recruitment ad! :P

But seriously, welcome to RC! Good luck with your recruiting!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This sounds like a Covenant guild recruitment ad! :P

But seriously, welcome to RC! Good luck with your recruiting!

Thank you!

We expect the growth to be slow at first, especially without many perks or other incentives to encourage people to join, but hopefully we'll get to a point where we'll have a healthy-sized roster and way, way too much collective time on our hands. It'll be a debacle - a wonderful, wonderful debacle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump. Still looking for sexy individuals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump. We're now level 12, last I checked, and looking to keep growing our ranks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Any offensive comments that were made in Trade chat tonight do not reflect the opinions and ideals of Trinity. They were made by a fringe member of our group and I'm very sorry if anyone was offended by the remarks that were made.

http://i.imgur.com/NF6fYl8.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
[quote]http://i.imgur.com/NF6fYl8.jpg

Well, when you've got a guy telling people that our guild still hasn't implemented desegregation and that black people aren't allowed in, I kinda feel the need to do damage control.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin

Well, when you've got a guy telling people that our guild still hasn't implemented desegregation and that black people aren't allowed in, I kinda feel the need to do damage control.

Oh man, I missed that? hahahahaha. Ravencrest Trade is still delivering long after the death of the server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]