Raiders LF Casual Progression Guild

90 Tauren Shaman
Hello, myself and 3 folks from my raid group have begun moving toons to Zul'jin and we are looking for a raid group. We have fully geared Shaman (ele/resto), Monk (Brewmaster/Windwalker), Priest (Disc/Shadow), Hunter (Surv/BM), and DK (Frost/Unholy). All our toons are ready for ToT. We are looking for a group that raids 2 nights a week for 2-2.5 hours a night. Our previous raid times were Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30PM.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Our guild is doing our last run through toes this tuesday. We raid Tuesday 8-11 and Sunday 9-11. I am currently looking for 2 dps and a dps/heals, however I also tend to have someone that doesn't show up, you know how that goes. Send me a pst we are a level 24 guild with a vent and very active.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I believe you and your friends would fit awesomely into Dread Knights. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569328720 is our current Recruitment thread. We raid Sunday Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 server. We just transferred to Zul'jin not that long ago and are trying to rebuild. We are currently 1/12 ToT because we are short on healers. If at all interested please feel free to contact me in game Dooney#1507
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]