Horde KoS Lists - A little insight, please?

90 Undead Warlock
Oh come on. Lets just be honest. "We like killing Alliance."

Well yeah.

It just effects how many times we kill you after.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The Alliance needs to stop whining. If we don't like being outnumbered we shouldn't be here. If we don't like being camped we shouldn't be here. If we don't like to play fair then we shouldn't be here. We should all leave. Then the Horde will be very happy if there were no more Alliance to complain.
Reply Quote
7 Troll Hunter
05/02/2013 08:26 PMPosted by Halldór

I just can't quit you....

"I wish I knew how to quit you."

Get it right.

That wasn't in Bareback Mountain....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The Alliance needs to stop whining. If we don't like being outnumbered we shouldn't be here. If we don't like being camped we shouldn't be here. If we don't like to play fair then we shouldn't be here. We should all leave. Then the Horde will be very happy if there were no more Alliance to complain.

Dat text sarcasm.

Dat hyperbole.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Why can't alliance just group up and fight back? Why is fighting back so bad?
Reply Quote

Because its so much easier to just never leave cities and never flag while in them.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of Alliance willing to go out in the world and fight if they see a flagged Horde, and those guys are awesome.

There's just also a vocal minority that like to constantly whine.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

I'm not sure. Apparently, we get put on KOS lists when we do?
Reply Quote
It's ok to hate the Horde guys. We're jerks. Remember Theramore? Kill us. Half the time we don't even fight back because we're a bunch of loners. When was the last time we even had a rp-pvp event? Camp out SMC. Give us a reason to come back there.
Reply Quote

That's a good thing. let's you know you're doing it right. I KoS every Muffin I see. I would love to be KoS by the Alliance. I wanna be a tough guy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
t's ok to hate the Horde guys. We're jerks. Remember Theramore? Kill us. Half the time we don't even fight back because we're a bunch of loners. When was the last time we even had a rp-pvp event? Camp out SMC. Give us a reason to come back there.

But Theramore was a mill-

*gets dragged off by story forum gastopo*
Reply Quote
05/04/2013 11:30 AMPosted by Gethrian

That's a good thing. let's you know you're doing it right. I KoS every Muffin I see. I would love to be KoS by the Alliance. I wanna be a tough guy.

The other day an Alliance suicided himself into Shrine trying to kill me.

I was flattered.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
05/04/2013 09:42 AMPosted by Draxonicar

Because its so much easier to just never leave cities and never flag while in them.

I logged my ally toon last night to find a total of four people in Stormwind, and nine in trade chat.

I hope they aren't in the cities, or the faction imbalance/realm pop is pretty bad.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Timelord, I have noticed that as well...just by doing a /who and seeing who pops up. At times, the squirrels in SW outnumber the players.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I miss dancing for the RP'ers in the Blue Recluse at 1am. Going there lately and finding a bunch of empty tables, then flying around the city looking for people and finding it empty like I'm on a private server is depressing. Oh well, I suppose that's the nature of time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

I hope they aren't in the cities, or the faction imbalance/realm pop is pretty bad.

Must have been the timing. There were quite a few people in SW during primetime hours last night, judging by RP chat and my guild chat talking about the RP in Stormwind.

I'm almost never in cities, mostly for RP reasons. I wish there was a way to see local defense pings without actually being there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

I'm almost never in cities, mostly for RP reasons. I wish there was a way to see local defense pings without actually being there.

Doesn't /join WorldDefense work still?
It's basically a catch-all channel for all defense pings, everywhere.
Edited by Starien on 5/4/2013 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Doesn't /join WorldDefense work still?
It's basically a catch-all channel for all defense pings, everywhere.

Really? I never knew about this.... a hunter weapon that I'd never heard of? Preposterous!

Thanks, Starien.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
a hunter weapon that I'd never heard of? Preposterous!

Sorry Ryoka. I yoinked that one years ago. >.>

Edit: Also if you're not in the habit of setting up multiple chat tabs that are filtered for different things, you should consider doing so. World D spam can get pretty-effin-annoying if you don't have it off on its own tab.
Edited by Stormreavér on 5/4/2013 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What's this p-word we don't use? >.> You've sparked my curiosity and I've gone back a few pages to find nothing.

--- Nevermind! <.< it's the worst one out there, and it is unfit for here.
Edited by Cuan on 5/4/2013 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
<nods> Yes. It is TABOOOOO!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]