Horde KoS Lists - A little insight, please?

90 Night Elf Hunter

Edit: Also if you're not in the habit of setting up multiple chat tabs that are filtered for different things, you should consider doing so. World D spam can get pretty-effin-annoying if you don't have it off on its own tab.

Ah, yes... good call! <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I miss dancing for the RP'ers in the Blue Recluse at 1am. Going there lately and finding a bunch of empty tables, then flying around the city looking for people and finding it empty like I'm on a private server is depressing. Oh well, I suppose that's the nature of time.

I, too, miss the late-night Blue Recluse crowd! You might be interested in knowing that the crowd has sort of shifted to "The Hearthstone," which is both the name of a guild and their tavern/bar/restaurant/thing operated regularly out of the Lion's Pride Inn in Goldshire. It's become quite the gathering of RP, and dear old Shana/Xelai/Ziriel and Co. seem to have a habit of hiring on unofficial members to lend a hand. I'm sure they'd love the activity your dancing would bring. ~_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm sure they'd love the activity your dancing would bring. ~_^

I'm gonna go ahead and consider this an unofficial invitation.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
05/05/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Katelle
I miss dancing for the RP'ers in the Blue Recluse at 1am. Going there lately and finding a bunch of empty tables, then flying around the city looking for people and finding it empty like I'm on a private server is depressing. Oh well, I suppose that's the nature of time.

I, too, miss the late-night Blue Recluse crowd! You might be interested in knowing that the crowd has sort of shifted to "The Hearthstone," which is both the name of a guild and their tavern/bar/restaurant/thing operated regularly out of the Lion's Pride Inn in Goldshire. It's become quite the gathering of RP, and dear old Shana/Xelai/Ziriel and Co. seem to have a habit of hiring on unofficial members to lend a hand. I'm sure they'd love the activity your dancing would bring. ~_^

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to drop in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]