Cat form? I THINK NOT

90 Night Elf Hunter
AFK

These items do exist in-game as of Patch 5.2.

They're difficult to find and Druids are the only ones able to loot them, but once found, they should be considered an item well earned and extremely cherished. Which was our intention in the first place.

I know a man of many kitties that may be doing many Firelands runs in the near future. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
There is even a datamined item that turns your cat form into a flame kitty (not the weapon) Burning Seed

Never made it to live though.

They're difficult to find and Druids are the only ones able to loot them, but once found, they should be considered an item well earned and extremely cherished. Which was our intention in the first place.

Yeah. Just like the mounts from Sha and Galleon were "in-game" for 6 months.

Until I see a log of one being looted, they only exist in the game files.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
There is even a datamined item that turns your cat form into a flame kitty (not the weapon) Burning Seed

Never made it to live though.

It's there, but currently they only last ten minutes each, and you can only have five.. which is very VERY, disappointing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i think the pandaren female's dance should be changed from caramelldansen to Happy Synthesizer also worgens need tails and should be able to be monks and it would be cool if they added a new race of dragon people in the next expansion pack :P i'm just full of ideas
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
YEEES :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
That's kind of disappointing, when the item the Seed is supposed to replace, is less rare than the replacement.

I honestly thought these weren't even in game yet. They're too rare to be useful, so I'll just continue using my staff macro. =/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Can we get some form of clarification on this as stated above? I have full cleared Heroic Firelands 10 man since 5.2 dropped and not a single one of these dropped. Is there some prerequisite? Are we absolutely certain they are now in game and not pulled at the last minute? I haven't seen anything on any players actually receiving these.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
According to the item tooltip it's not a drop but rather looted from an object Burning Seed. I've been scouring Firelands since I saw that post and haven't found it yet. I even used Alysrazor to fly to the legendary staff area but there was nothing there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It shows its in a container, similar to items you find laying on the floor in Pandaria, but in Firelands.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/94604

"Guaranteed"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Druid named sevun on my server was in 2 moons yesterday in fire kitty form. check and mate sir.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Druid named sevun on my server was in 2 moons yesterday in fire kitty form. check and mate sir.

Flamescythe no longer exists, then, and the only possible way anyone could be in firecat form is these seeds.

Or he was just using flamescythe :P.
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Warrior

You DO realize that could have been the staff...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Flamescythe - it has a hidden On-Use to make your Cat Form appear as Firecat Form.

Your move, Trebek.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

/boggle
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Has anyone tried checking the molten front? Either lootable off the ground there or dropping off the fire druids there? May be a possibility.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
This makes sense for Troll druids.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Actually what we need is to have a glyph that allows the armored effect that comes with Chosen of Elune to be permanent. It looks too awesome to be wasted on a cooldown the way it is now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

But how come there is nothing about it? According to what you said, we know they are lootable. But from who? Random mobs? A certain area? Raid trash? I never got the staff on my druid, and I would love to be able to get these.

I know it says Firelands in the toopltip, but the drop rate also says guaranteed, which is a lie since I was just there recently.. -_-

Guaranteed just means if you find the container it will always have one in. The question is where do we find the container.

Has anyone tried to see if the seed ability the Majordomo does maybe spawns them? Or even Ragnaros who also as a seed ability (different name to the item, but maybe after being affected it spawns one near you etc?)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I got both the normal and heroic weapon for this form... but i'm wondering is this permanent? or just like a one time use type deal? :/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Eh, I am going to continue with, "Blizz has information problems where ferals/guardian druids are concerned." Remember it took them 4 months to even admit the energy bug with Soul of the Forest existed during the beta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]