Cat form? I THINK NOT

90 Pandaren Shaman
Don't want to give too much away, hand-holding makes it less epic. They definitely DO exist.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Granted, but could you provide information as to a raid being required/bosses downed? That's the biggest thing that might prevent me from getting these.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
You could tell by the pic that he was not going to give any actual information. He blanked out the map and combat log, zeroed out skada, and pointed his camera straight up in the air.

TBH I can give just as much "proof" with /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cff1eff00\124Hitem:94604:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Burning Seed]\124h\124r");
and a photo editor.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://i.imgur.com/bTqSPUq.jpg

You'll probably want a few people with you to get to em. They're looted off the ground and I could only find 5 of them.

Going to try later to see if they respawn after a soft reset.

Edit: 5 more of them respawned after a soft reset, you can also collect more than 5 by mailing the others to alts.
Edited by Akrin on 5/1/2013 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You can read the post on wowhead tomorrow, all good.
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Mage
05/01/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Akrin
You'll probably want a few people with you to get to em. They're looted off the ground and I could only find 5 of them.

You could be less of a jerk if you just say where they are at, but you know why be nice am I right?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Firelands isn't enormous, as long as you don't have to clear bosses is all. I'm going to try and avoid spoilers, and enjoy myself looking.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
So they just recently patched them in, then claim they've been in since 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Firelands isn't enormous, as long as you don't have to clear bosses is all. I'm going to try and avoid spoilers, and enjoy myself looking.

This guy gets it! You've restored my faith in this community single handedly!
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Mage

Then why are yoiu acting so anti-community? You've already stated you will tell the world where tomorrow in a wowhead post yet you won't tell people now. Let me guess because you won't get famous in a wowhead comment if someone else takes your info from here before you post to wowhead?

Besides from your screenshot, if you took it where the seeds were looted from, requires a boss to be killed meaning the persons comment is irrelevant.
Edited by Mortuary on 5/1/2013 9:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'm actually sort of SAD that I read the description of the rogue item without thinking, so I know exactly what to do to get it. It's enough to have hints, and (given my schedule) I need to know things like: Do I need a raid.

Quite glad, since my druid never went anywhere near Firelands. Herp derp le flameo hotman kitty! meow.

Incidentally, I did Glorious solo and as quickly as was possible for me...so regarding class items of a secret nature...http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7438/could-we-find-more-like-that
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Well, if they're by Staghelm, you'll have to kill the first 5 bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/01/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Mortuary

Then why are yoiu acting so anti-community? You've already stated you will tell the world where tomorrow in a wowhead post yet you won't tell people now. Let me guess because you won't get famous in a wowhead comment if someone else takes your info from here before you post to wowhead?

Besides from your screenshot, if you took it where the seeds were looted from, requires a boss to be killed meaning the persons comment is irrelevant.

I'm sorry you're upset that I won't spoonfeed you a detailed walkthrough which you feel entitled to???????

Also this.
http://i.imgur.com/nPtX3DD.jpg
Edited by Bearfacé on 5/1/2013 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Mage
I'm sorry you're upset that I won't spoonfeed you a detailed walkthrough which you feel entitled to???????

Also this.
http://i.imgur.com/nPtX3DD.jpg

So what are you posting to wowhead in your "full post coming tomorrow" that you've stated? You seem to be arrogant about it and insulting when you are going to reveal everything tomorrow any ways. The question is why are you being such a jerk?

I'm not asking to be spoon fed, I'm not feeling entitled to anything. I am asking you to reveal the location of the seeds inside the instance. It isn't that hard for you to do and anything less proves that you want to hold onto it as long as possible for arrogance and to try and get famous off of a wowhead comment.

After all what is going to be in that full wowhead post? Insults and multiple question marks?
Edited by Mortuary on 5/1/2013 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
They're actually in a pretty obvious spot, leads my to believe they were only recently added in, not with 5.2
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Honestly I'm glad they're not spoiling it for everyone. The past few hours I've spent trying to solve the puzzle of how to attain the seeds have been some of the most fun I've had in wow in a long time.
Edited by Dulce on 5/1/2013 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
So, what's the consensus? Can I solo this? Because I have no friends. Not since...The Accident.

Seems not. zzz. oh well ^)^. There goes a fun night of prowling the firelands.
Edited by Crimsonmage on 5/1/2013 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So, what's the consensus? Can I solo this? Because I have no friends. Not since...The Accident.

You can on a druid, with a lot of patience and gear, because you have to kill baleroc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]