Cat form? I THINK NOT

90 Pandaren Shaman
So, what's the consensus? Can I solo this? Because I have no friends. Not since...The Accident.

Seems not. zzz. oh well ^)^. There goes a fun night of prowling the firelands.

Should be able to grab a pug in trade pretty easily I would assume, keep in mind you need to be on a druid to actually see them.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
So, judging from your WoWHead screenshots, theyre on the other side of the Majordomo portal
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'll come back at level 100, and oneshot each boss ^____^. A 50 minute total buff of firekitty is somewhat lacking in comparison to killing 5 bosses per week.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
he already posted on wowhead and is probably losing many reputation points as we speak.

Unlike the warcraft forums where being secretive is merely considered trolling, on wowhead if you post is not informative it is purged and you lose rep.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
wait...wowhead is a rep faction now? GIMME!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'll come back at level 100, and oneshot each boss ^____^. A 50 minute total buff of firekitty is somewhat lacking in comparison to killing 5 bosses per week.

From what i can tell the buff has no timer.

EDIT: Actually it has a timer of 1 hour. and considering u can get plenty just by soft-resetting its pretty simple to get, you can even just extend the lockout every week if you dont want to kill the bosses again.
Edited by Kraineth on 5/1/2013 9:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
5 seeds total at one time, 10 minutes per seed. If they buffed it, or reworked it somehow, I'd certainly spend the time ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
so 1 guy worked for it. And now you hate him for not sharing. go put in the same effort. Why don't you just give me ra-den loot since you subscribe to that logic.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I had completely forgotten about this item as I was under the assumption the item didn't make it in-game (datamined in what, 5.1?). Guess now I have a reason to go to Firelands again beyond helping people complete their Tarecgosa.
Edited by Bravoman on 5/1/2013 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
so 1 guy worked for it. And now you hate him for not sharing. go put in the same effort. Why don't you just give me ra-den loot since you subscribe to that logic.

I am pretty sure nobody "hates" him because he found out where they came from. More like annoyed with him cause he came on the forums specifically to taunt people with some "I know how and you dont, na na na na na na!"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
More to confirm their existence, as nobody believed they were even in the game...
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Mage

Because keeping secrets of an item is silly, because someone else will just go and share it. If I had a druid with a Firelands lockout I'd have done the same and shared it for everyone.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=212460/burning-seeds-fire-kitty-disguise-added-in-patch-5-2 has a detailed article now about how to obtain the seeds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
sorry, I disaprove of welfare WoW. just like all the pvp rouges who were like "Carry me to legendaries"
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
More to confirm their existence, as nobody believed they were even in the game...

if people are going to refuse to believe after a blue confirmed it was in game then they're not going to believe anyone
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
sorry, I disaprove of welfare WoW. just like all the pvp rouges who were like "Carry me to legendaries"

If you want to call asking how to do something as "welfare" then i guess you should stay away from Noxxic, Elitist Jerks, and Icy Veins. All that welfare information out there will put you right into Obama's pockets.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
EDIT: Actually it has a timer of 1 hour. and considering u can get plenty just by soft-resetting its pretty simple to get, you can even just extend the lockout every week if you dont want to kill the bosses again.

That's pretty nice to hear. Getting a group together to down a couple bosses once and then being able to stock up whenever you like will be very convenient.

I'd also like to mention that I went prowling around the fiery areas in Hyjal and the Molten Front (daily instance zone) and didn't see any seeds lying around.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I don't understand. This forum is chock full of information sharing, so what makes this any different?

Welfare would be "send me seeds plz". This is very much a "teach a man to fish" kind of situation. It does come off as rather petulant and spiteful to withhold this kind of information while rubbing the fact in others' faces. What point does it serve?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Because keeping secrets of an item is silly, because someone else will just go and share it.

So my guildie (1) saying they are indeed obtainable (a big step up from uncertainty), (2) someone posting a whisper from me stating they're by staghelm and (3) me saying you loot them from the ground is keeping secrets?

If I had a druid with a Firelands lockout I'd have done the same and shared it for everyone.

We didn't have a lockout saved, we just went and cleared the instance to try to search for them.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=212460/burning-seeds-fire-kitty-disguise-added-in-patch-5-2 has a detailed article now about how to obtain the seeds.

Information my guildie provided them for the explicit purpose of them sharing it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Because keeping secrets of an item is silly, because someone else will just go and share it.

So my guildie (1) saying they are indeed obtainable (a big step up from uncertainty), (2) someone posting a whisper from me stating they're by staghelm and (3) me saying you loot them from the ground is keeping secrets?

If I had a druid with a Firelands lockout I'd have done the same and shared it for everyone.

We didn't have a lockout saved, we just went and cleared the instance to try to search for them.

Information my guildie provided them for the explicit purpose of them sharing it.

What he is saying is... They confirmed early just to get attention on this forum. Continued to give clues to maintain that attention. Then released a wowhead article describing all the details and listing their names for credit.

Standard journalistic practice of Exclusive Information. Doesn't change the prick like attitude of it, but it is normal.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Am I being trolled? When you wow head it, it says "Not available to players"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]