Cat form? I THINK NOT

90 Night Elf Druid
It's really overrated though. If it was like a permanent flask-type item or a glyph that would be great. But a consumable? yea... I don't want to go back and farm firelands every week.

Overrated and overhyped just because people are only now finding out about it - definitely not something to cherish.
Edited by Moltke on 5/2/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's really overrated though. If it was like a permanent flask-type item or a glyph that would be great. But a consumable? yea... I don't want to go back and farm firelands every week.

Overrated and overhyped just because people are only now finding out about it - definitely not something to cherish.

Plus, It's only really for Feral druids isn't it.

Not like there's a flaming bear or fire tree. or a moonkin on fire running around.

Just too many factors point to this being a waste of everyone's time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
05/02/2013 01:21 PMPosted by Darigato
fire tree.

sometimes
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'll probably get them, doesn't seem worth it though. Only 5 and 10min limit? It would make more sense to get a raid together and just try to get the scythe every week.

edit: reading an hour on the article, bit better.

I had never set foot in FL before (not a raider by any means), but it only took me 3 times to figure out the mechanics, including one to find the seeds (at which point I got Harsh Winds and died again).

Having done it once, I reckon you could easily repeat in about 10 mins, so not a big deal — and yes they do last an hour per seed.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I would like to see those with the heroic FL kitty staff get a purple tone fire kitty instead of orange, like the corrupted egg mount.
But best would be to simply give us the ability to have the permanent fire form without needing to macro weapon swap or go finding them silly seeds. Or make the seed non consumable!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
i just got the seeds , you can carry up to 5, each have an hour limit. good stuff. All you do is stealth to aly, clear the trash, use the wings to fly to domo platform and voila, fire kitty for 5 sweet hours :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Is ten man domo soloable?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Just gonna leave this here: No Trash Route (Engineer only) (Slowfalling won't work, tested)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUB4nqA4Wys
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Is ten man domo soloable?

Yes, though probably only with t15 2pc for guardian (which you have, so, yay!).

It's a really awkward fight to do though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
They should do something for bear form.......Scorpion!!!!!!!! Us guardians get no love.
Reply Quote
91 Troll Druid
is there any way to reset the seeds so u can go in again get more?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
is there any way to reset the seeds so u can go in again get more?

if you didnt kill a boss, yes -- just "Reset All Instances" while outside the instance and you can go back in
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This idea, I like it. ANOTHER!

(I'm laughing so hard at the Thor reference)
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vt8555&s=4

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8x1vdf&s=4

LOL
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
oh god my post blew up... this was all about my awesome dino form idea and you all took it to fire cat form... way to show that ADHD guys
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
oh god my post blew up... this was all about my awesome dino form idea and you all took it to fire cat form... way to show that ADHD guys

You were speaking about aesthetic changes to a druid's shapeshifting forms, It's not ADHD that eventually the well-established aesthetic change of "Fire Kitty" would be brought up, despite it's limited application.

Maybe if you didn't abandon the thread, you could've steered the conversation a little better, so as to prevent the topic of fire kitties from coming up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
this

I just want something that will allow me to be a bird in flight form instead of a freaking ugly bat.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
05/19/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Darigato

You were speaking about aesthetic changes to a druid's shapeshifting forms, It's not ADHD that eventually the well-established aesthetic change of "Fire Kitty" would be brought up, despite it's limited application.

Maybe if you didn't abandon the thread, you could've steered the conversation a little better, so as to prevent the topic of fire kitties from coming up.

well, seein how i was on a 7 day forum ban i dont see how i could have
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Are those pics from photoshop or the PTR?! Such a good job if photoshop! I can't wait for dino kitties!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]