which class is best for solo aoe farming?

59 Worgen Death Knight
So I got to thinking how I would be making money end game and being a hunter, I knew aoe farming wouldn't work out for me. So I was wondering, which classes are the best for aoe farming solo... like pulling an entire low lvl instance and killing it all up in one big fight.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I have done AoE farming on a Druid, Warlock, DK, Rogue and Monk. All were just as easy. Know the class and it will be easy.
Edited by Rylar on 4/22/2013 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I have to agree. With the addition of a lot of quests that benefit from AOE they've given AOE tools to every class.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
04/21/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Pizarice
So I got to thinking how I would be making money end game and being a hunter, I knew aoe farming wouldn't work out for me.

I clear mobs faster than everyone else I've seen in the Cathedral of Darkness, and without my pet. I just gather all of the mobs and then multi-shot twice. Thank you for all my Frostweave cloth and green gear to be disenchanted for infinite dusts. Both sell well and for good money on the AH.

For AoE farming, hunter is the only way to go IMO (I've tried it on Ret Pally, Feral and Balance Druid and Enh Shammy).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
04/22/2013 08:49 AMPosted by Unjaded
So I got to thinking how I would be making money end game and being a hunter, I knew aoe farming wouldn't work out for me.

I clear mobs faster than everyone else I've seen in the Cathedral of Darkness, and without my pet. I just gather all of the mobs and then multi-shot twice. Thank you for all my Frostweave cloth and green gear to be disenchanted for infinite dusts. Both sell well and for good money on the AH.

For AoE farming, hunter is the only way to go IMO (I've tried it on Ret Pally, Feral and Balance Druid and Enh Shammy).

I'll go with this. Hunters are great for soloing of any kind. Multi-shot is terrific for AoE farming. You can use your traps/trap launcher as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't have any of these classes past 70 but I'd really look into warlock, hunter, and mage. Leveling a warlock right now and it's stupid how quickly I'm burning through everything in my path. By contrast leveling my rogue and feral druid is kind of like getting a root canal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]