Name change request, <Advance and Vanquish>

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Monk
I hereby open discussion on this topic.

I feel that anyone outside of the server whom might be looking to transfer to Aegwynn (not sure why someone would, dead terrible stagnate server), Might be given the wrong idea about a cool guild named <Advance and Vanquish>! I mean, sounds cool right!?!

I have never seen them Advance nor Vanquish while advancing.

Here are a few proposed names I feel are adequate for the guild in question, feel free to also leave your suggestions and or comments on the matter.

So far this one's pretty good.. <Loiter and Perish>
You know, for all of the standing around and dying that they do.

Another fun one.. <Retreat and Spirit res>

Perhaps... <Cautiously Approach and hastily Retreat> that might be 1 or 2 characters too long though :(

Well what do you all think!
Trying to keep the Real!
90 Draenei Shaman
<Steady Progress Towards Failure>
90 Undead Priest
I believe that comments such as this are made against our guild because we are having a positive effect on the Aegwynn server. We have a rather large guild, (for Aegwynn) ,with many active players. We have a diverse makeup of players who enjoy their playtime on this server, (a server you don’t really seem to care for).

As a guild we hold events for our members, we RBG, assist in arena caps, raid, and allow people to join our family that play both factions as long as it is not a detriment to our guild. We assist our family members with reputation, achievements and so much MORE. We pay for enchants, gems and many other things that will help our players become better and enjoy more of the game. When a player is being ganked or camped we run to the rescue of our family member. We are not perfect by any means but we do honestly try hard to be a better guild and family.

I can appreciate what is must look like from our opponents prospective when a family member is being attacked and we "Swarm" to their aid. And even as we "Swarm" we maintain our code of conduct. We are there for one another and in large numbers. That large scale family environment can seem threatening to people who have been unable to achieve this type of experience for themselves. It must seem overwhelming.

On this pvp server when we choose to have an effect in an area it takes 3 or more guilds to competitively face us. We have offered 10 v 10 War Games to the more vocal rival guilds and to date 0 have accepted.

I would like to say a personal thank you for thinking of us and keeping us in your hearts and minds always. Enjoy your game and Happy Hunting!
90 Draenei Shaman
i killed some of your players in the bank of two moons last night, then i got zerged. it was fun :)
90 Night Elf Druid
Wait, Sunshien. You didn't answer the question behind this entire thread.

Which of Surii's suggestions are you renaming your guild to?
90 Pandaren Monk
Wait, Sunshien. You didn't answer the question behind this entire thread.

Which of Surii's suggestions are you renaming your guild to?

^^ this! ^_^

Nowhere did i say, mention or complain about your "Numbers" and "Swarming" you are so very proud of! I simply just commented on what those number do even when outnumbering people 2:1+

<Swarm & Assess the Situation>
^^ another free suggestion! I'm full of great one Sunshien! Hope you choose one of ours! We would feel honored!
90 Undead Warlock
Anytime I engage in world pvp it is because one or more opposing faction members have chosen me to be their next victim. I joined a pvp guild because of one member: Padanfaine. Otherwise there would have been no sound reason to join a large guild on a dead server, at least not in my eyes. A guild name change, sponsored by the Alliance, voted for and accepted by all in Advance and Vanquish, to me would be a recommendation and honor from our enemies in this great game.

To quote Raymond Moley, "The most vital test of a man's character is not how he behaves after success, but how he sustains defeat."

P.S. FOR THE HORDE!
90 Human Death Knight
Sunshien
90 Undead Priest
Advance And Vanquish

As a guild we hold events for our members, we RBG, assist in arena caps, raid, and allow people to join our family that play both factions as long as it is not a detriment to our guild. We assist our family members with reputation, achievements and so much MORE. We pay for enchants, gems and many other things that will help our players become better and enjoy more of the game. When a player is being ganked or camped we run to the rescue of our family member. We are not perfect by any means but we do honestly try hard to be a better guild and family.

To bad there is not a 10v40 rbg if there was your win lose ratio might not be 12 wins to 70 losses.

as for the 10v10 wargames i seem to remember getting you guys in a low mmr rbg on my alt with grip. didnt end so well for you guys.

yes yes im sure sun you will call me a liar like you always do but would any one like screen shots i have them.

oh Surii here is my favorite name for them, so simple yet so fitting

Advance and Fail
Edited by Arise on 4/25/2013 6:48 PM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
http://www.merriam-webster.com/

Learn to use this website and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you argue the finer points of why we are bad.
90 Human Death Knight
Sorry i do not think that sun deserves a capital s.

You do not have to tell me the finer points of why you are bad, the armory clearly shows it.

We pay for enchants, gems and many other things that will help our players become better and enjoy more of the game

Maybe one day they will pay for the right gems and enchants and discover how to reforge
Edited by Arise on 4/25/2013 6:53 PM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
You got me with that last one. I give up, I surrender; you win. I'll go back to watching videos of cats on Youtube instead of tiptoeing around potential libel.

On another note, why are we wasting time on a forum instead of settling our differences like real nerds, in pvp?
get some!
90 Human Death Knight
Well look me up when i am in game and im sure we will.

A stam stacking warlock with two rbg wins and not even a step into the arena Achievement.
Yup im sure i would lose that one.

before you guys start no i am not a glad, nor am i 2.2k in rbgs, yet i am 4th on are server atm in rbg rating, and have a 2's arena team over 1550.

More then can be said by your whole guild, so yes go back to vids of cats.

That being said Padan is the only one from your guild who has beat me 1v1, He gets my props, For the rest of you advance and fail more.

Or Retreat and Spirit res which ever you prefer
90 Undead Warlock
Look, I don't know who you are or even what planet you are from, at this point. I don't care if you are better than me. Just stop with the put-downs and trash-talk, especially if it's directed at me. I could not care less if I stack stamina gems or have low numbers of wins in this game. You do care and that's ok. If you take pride in your skills and accomplishments, more power to you. We all play the exact same game with the exact same skills/classes, on both sides of the Alliance and Horde, for the same reason. If it spills over into real life, like it has now, just know that we aren't the only ones who read these forums and I don't like my dirty laundry being aired out for all the world (and government) to see. In fact, I bet you would like a visit from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to determine if you either verbally or in print directed threats at someone. You seem the type to have gotten carried away with the anger that comes with frustration. Don't let this dissolve into chaos and closed doors and tough questions asked by armed men.

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3CPE8BOtEs Sometimes I feel like the game is made up of people who train their animals to do this so they can sit back and watch a little Family Guy.
90 Human Death Knight
Umm ok sorry didnt mean to offend you in real life, not sure what to make about the second part of your post.

But any way have a nice night
90 Undead Warlock
Let's cuddle! :)
90 Orc Hunter
Well look me up when i am in game and im sure we will.

A stam stacking warlock with two rbg wins and not even a step into the arena Achievement.
Yup im sure i would lose that one.

before you guys start no i am not a glad, nor am i 2.2k in rbgs, yet i am 4th on are server atm in rbg rating, and have a 2's arena team over 1550.

More then can be said by your whole guild, so yes go back to vids of cats.

That being said Padan is the only one from your guild who has beat me 1v1, He gets my props, For the rest of you advance and fail more.

Or Retreat and Spirit res which ever you prefer

lolrbgs, joke dk
90 Blood Elf Rogue
okay.... first things first... Surii I don't know who you are, but I see you have some strange fetish with our guild :S . I totally get it, we are totally awesome, but that doesn't mean you have to act like your in kindergarten. like when you like someone u be mean to them instead of say how it really is. Time to grow up bud! All you had to do was ask for a guild invitation. You say that this server is "dead terrible stagnate server" please explain to everyone um why are you in this server then,???? if that's what your really think lol??? Anyways just wanted to let you know its getting to be quiet creepy...making threads and all... Just like good o'l Arise (aka Jillain ..worst rogue to ever play wow). If anyone would like the run-down on him..hes actually an ex guild member .....ya I know right HUGE mistake ever letting that guy in eek, he left during our guild tournament,,funniest crap ever! Prisle actually beat him in a 1 vs 1 dual Jillain was fully geared and she didn't even have half the gear he had!! so yes he was such a little baby that he g-quit.... Also I beat him on his rogue and I beat his horrible buddy kotae (supposedly best warrior on server) in that same tournament. they both g-quit that tournament like the poor sports that they are. Everything Arise(jillain, faithless) stands for are lies. He said "padan is the only 1 who beat him 1 vs 1, complete lie. ask arise's guild member "hardmage"...(who turned out not to be so hard) if I beat Arise fair and square outside of shrine. Jillain always goes off about his RATING, my rating this my rating that, he is an awful player and gets carried through his RBG's and really everything else in the game as well. Anyways the whole point i am trying to make is please don't listen to anything these people say about our guild they are either scorned ex-members (which includes poor lil o'l wilbur) or jealous haters and if you really want to know what our guild is all about and have the most fun you've ever had please come join us. we have the strongest guild leader you'll ever meet and a great supporting cast that's always ready to help and have fun! We are all mature members and are extremely helpful. I strongly encourage anyone playing world of Warcraft at this time to bring your game to the next level and join Advance and Vanquish, you will not regret it.
90 Night Elf Druid
04/26/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Qeenofdamnd
scorned ex-members (which includes poor lil o'l wilbur)

lol
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]