Name change request, <Advance and Vanquish>

(Locked)

90 Draenei Shaman
I don't like reading things. But I do like fruit smoothies.
My favorite one is :
1 tbsp Peanutbutter
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 half banana
and 2 cups soy milk.

Try it. So good.
90 Human Death Knight
Where to start ah yes carry's if i was getting carried in rbgs i would be 2.4 rated not my current 1700, yet i rbg with my guild and a couple cross server people

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?r=Aegwynn-US&w=&a=14

1700 cr players, lot more then can be said for your guild.

yes your advance pvp tournament did lose to a few people, didn't realize that counted.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/

Learn to use this website and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you argue the finer points of why we are bad.

Seems maybe you could take your own guildies advice here. You see when you spell things right it is easier to make fun of you on the forums, when you do not spell things right it less fun to try and sit here for 15 minutes and try and read what you wrote.

And to finish lol what is there to be jealous of?

besides to make a liar out of your great guild leader

04/23/2013 03:46 PMPosted by Sunshien
We pay for enchants, gems and many other things that will help our players become better and enjoy more of the game.

Did you pick those gems and enchants for that warlock?
looks to me like he could use some stuff or do you only provide cheap gems for your guild?
90 Human Death Knight
My favorite one is :
1 tbsp Peanutbutter
1 half banana
and 2 cups soy milk.

Try it. So good.

can i haz?
Edited by Arise on 4/26/2013 4:24 AM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
its k that you're getting carried. everyones doing it. hurhurhur
90 Human Death Knight
its k that you're getting carried. everyones doing it. hurhurhur

In that case maybe you need one sure looks like you could use it
90 Undead Priest
My favorite one is :
1 tbsp Peanutbutter
1 half banana
and 2 cups soy milk.

Try it. So good.

Somehow I am not surprised you don't like reading but I have this great idea I just had to share with you! You should call these "Soothies" and then you could have handed them out last night while you getting vanquished. You spent plenty of time in the gray world to make a jumbo batch for all those with you.
I spent some time contemplating wether I should post here as your guildies seem to fly off the handle when it comes to PVP. I personally don't care about arenas or RBG I do arena's for the point's I prefer WPVP always have always will. But I am rather confused with advance and vanquish. I have fought most of you and killed them. Yup I've died to. Really doesnt bother me wether I win or lose to be honest. You guy's keep claiming you are this and you are that yet you keep getting wiped out in WPVP. You can call me a liar if you choose VanasKOS keeps track of it all and the stats cannot be altered. I mainly want to give you guys some advice for WPVP learn to work together every time we fight advance and vanquish member's. You guys are unorganized and just randomly attacking diffrent ppl. If you want to be taken seriously in pvp you need to better yourselves as a whole. If you need to outnumber your opponants 2-1 3-1 4-1 as most of the alliance have seen you guys do. You are missing the point of organized PVP.

On another note Props go out to the Revolt members who were part of the WPVP in the valley the other night you guys did your best noone can take that away from you.
90 Undead Priest
04/26/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Sën
I mainly want to give you guys some advice for WPVP learn to work together every time we fight advance and vanquish member's. You guys are unorganized and just randomly attacking diffrent ppl. If you want to be taken seriously in pvp you need to better yourselves as a whole. If you need to outnumber your opponants 2-1 3-1 4-1 as most of the alliance have seen you guys do. You are missing the point of organized PVP.

Well Sen I appreciate your concern for us however I am wondering if last Sunday with you guys calling in all those other guilds including cross server just to interrupt our guild tournament if that is also showing up on your VanasKOS. Did it show the overwhelming odds we were up against? I wonder if you realize now that there were more than 25 alliance to our 15 guild members?

Granted we are less organized than we should be however, we are adjusting to gaining a lot of members in a short period of time so organization is coming along and more will come with time. Just imagine the force we will be once that is all fine tuned. I suggest you stay tuned for more to come and keep your friends list packed and available. For the record WPvP is what we love and I do not believe we are not missing the point at all. We are just growing into our guild.
36 Pandaren Monk
hmmm I might have to server change and check this advance and vanquish out. any guild that can command this much time and attention from an opposing faction must be a force to reckon with.
36 Pandaren Monk
wow did the alli really have to call on their friends lists and 25 v 15 just to beat you guys in a tournament lol. they must really suck hahahahaha. overwhelming odds must be the only way they can win rofl
90 Troll Priest
Wilber was ganking low levels in half hill this morning. wtg loser
No we did not have to call 25 ppl that is simply what responded once it was known that advance and vanquish was having a so called pvp event. And cross sever you mean the one fail pally that didn't want to come out on it's aegwynn char? I must say tho I like how you only added in that one event. But sadly the more you try to act like your guild is going to be all mighty and powerfull. The more ppl are going to want to continue killing your members where ever they are seen. I am rather leary about killing your member's. Yes they go down quite easy but after one of your guildies went as far as claiming stalking and sexual harrasment over pvp. Not to mention the racial slurs used in vent by said member. I can only wonder what the rest of you are willing to do after losing in PVP.

So were vanquished while advancing members last ngiht. Wtg losers?
90 Night Elf Druid
My favorite one is :
1 tbsp Peanutbutter
1 half banana
and 2 cups soy milk.

Try it. So good.

Me wants one sham sounds good.
90 Night Elf Druid
04/26/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Sën

So were vanquished while advancing members last ngiht. Wtg losers?

And for this well pandenfail was at least trying to but died very fast
90 Night Elf Druid
Meh. I ganked an alt of Sunshien's.

Didn't camp her. Just killed her the one time. Sorry pvp happens on pvp servers though.
90 Pandaren Monk
okay.... first things first... Surii I don't know who you are, but I see you have some strange fetish with our guild :S . I totally get it, we are totally awesome, Blah Blah blah, Blah Blah. Blah. Blah. Yadda, yadda, blahditty Blah blah.

TLDR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WALL-O-TEXT

I have a thing for your guild, b/c I am on a PVP server, you play the opposite faction (horde) and I kill you. So there, some where within that you look to much into.

You are like totally awesome /SQUEE!!! I JUST WANT TO BE SO CLOSE TO YOU! MAYBE SKIN YOU AND WEAR YOU!!! THEN WE CAN BE CLOSE ENOUGH@@@@@!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK!?!?!? THEN WE CAN BE BFF's 4EVA!
90 Pandaren Monk

Let's review this, b/c i saw it happen.. firstly we'll break down the post.

"Wilber".. an alliance feral druid, in the DDM.

"was ganking".. By ganking, he killed Sonshien's rogue alt, 1 time in Halfhill.

"Low levels".. Whoops, maybe you should be out questing.. to level, to not be ganked, where PVP happens on a PVP server.

"In Halfhill"... You should be out questing, ^^ as previously stated.

"this morning"... AM, anytime before 12 pm.

"wtg loser".. By throwing this little quip in at the end, you claim yourself to be superior than all the others whom are reading this thread. I'm sure many might seem offended by that comment. I'm not, b/c I know you aren't better than me. LOLS

You are all welcome for the breakdown, so everyone can understand the situation.
04/26/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Sürii
[quote]okay.... first things first... Surii I don't know who you are, but I see you have some strange fetish with our guild :S . I totally get it, we are totally awesome, Blah Blah blah, Blah Blah. Blah. Blah. Yadda, yadda, blahditty Blah blah.

I'm gonna make a belf rogue and name it.."Qeenofsapyourdruidandwaitfortheother10pplimwithtocomehelpmekillyoucauseimsoleetandlolspamyouthewholetime".

But anywho that was an epic 11v7 battle lastnight. Best part was watching Sunshien run into the godhulk and die LOL. Of course Shuriken tossing Pada, Qeen, and mister Danza to death was also very enjoyable! =D

p.s. Tell Razzlefritz thanks for making me laugh so hard lastnight.(after i moonfired him once and he ran away and hearthed)
90 Pandaren Monk
Just so you know, I have some great footage of the sapping, running, hiding, dying (alot) if you want wanted to see !

www.twitch.tv/rycp1209
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]