<Wayward Enforcers> 14/14 Heroic Recruiting

100 Night Elf Priest
As of right now, we're looking to recruit all classes and all roles. We'd like to hear from you if you feel that you're experienced and qualified to raid Heroic/Mythic.

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 4:30 - 8:00 PM server

Our raid group is currently 14/14H in Siege of Orgrimmar. We managed to finish the tier realm first in the 10-man bracket and realm second overall. We are committed to continuing our progression efforts as we recruit new players and make our way into Mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor.

We are now using applications. So, if you are interested in applying and being considered for our raid team, and feel that you're raid aware, know your class very well, have a good raiding attitude, and, perhaps most importantly, that you're able to reliably make the previously mentioned raid times, I'd encourage you to go to we.guildlaunch.com and apply.

You can also contact me (Scytarska) in-game if you have any questions. If I'm not online, feel free to add my battle tag: Prana#1260.
Edited by Scytarska on 6/27/2014 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Bumping because this spot is once again open. The healer that we were trying out to replace our healer that had a change in his work schedule also had a change in his work schedule and is now unable to manage our raid times. Bad Luck Brian.

So, again, any skilled Resto Shamans or Holy Paladins out there, if you're looking for a raid team and can manage our raid schedule, feel free to contact me in-game.

Once we have our spot filled, we'll continue working on heroic content.
Edited by Scytarska on 5/3/2013 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
05/03/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Scytarska
The healer that we were trying out to replace our healer that had a change in his work schedule also had a change in his work schedule

My mind exploded after reading this mate
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Healer position is filled, but we're now looking for a new tank because the previous tank was a kid, and kids are scumbags that need to be replaced. As such, we are now in search for a solid, non-DK tank that can commit to our raid schedule.

Hit me up in-game if interested in the position.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Our team is looking to recruit again. We're currently looking for a very skilled Hunter or Ele Shaman to join our raid team. As an alternative, we have the flexibility to also accommodate a very good healer instead.

Right now, we're 2/13H and expect to progress further as soon as we fill this position. The raid days/times are listed in the first post. If you can commit to such a raid schedule and you'd like to be considered, be sure to contact me in-game on this toon or add my battletag.

Battletag: Prana#1260
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
We're now 5/13H in Throne of Thunder and we're currently interested in recruiting a tank to help us progress through a bit more heroics before the end of the current tier and to help follow us strong into 5.4's Siege of Orgrimmar, and hopefully beyond.

We're specifically looking for a Prot Pally/Warrior or Brewmaster Monk.

Raid times are still Tues/Wed/Thurs 4:00 - 7:30 PM server.

Before considering anything else, you must be able to make and reliably maintain those days/times. We all of course realize occasionally things do come up. That's not a problem. But you must be able to maintain high attendance. Missing raids every week or every other week won't quite cut it.

We would prefer complete or at least near complete normal mode ToT experience (any Heroic experience is a plus). We prefer also that you're already decently well geared (515+ ilvl). Most importantly, though, you must know your class tank spec very well. Knowing at least one of your off specs is a plus, but isn't required.

Other stuff is fairly basic. You need to be able to pick up on mechanics well. No one will expect you to get it right the first time, but requiring dozens of wipes to get the hang of something shouldn't be needed. Aside from that, we do require working microphones and communication from everyone on the team, tanks definitely included.

If the times work for you, and you think you're sufficiently experienced for Heroic progression tanking, we'd love to hear from you and hopefully give you a tryout soon.

You can contact me in-game on this toon specifically or you can add my RealID: Prana#1260.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Why don't you just update the OP?

I was about to apply as a Holy Pally/Resto Sham until I scrolled further down.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Why don't you just update the OP?

I was about to apply as a Holy Pally/Resto Sham until I scrolled further down.

Don't come in here making reasonable suggestions. It offends me.

Naah, good call. It's updated.
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Priest
Now you should update your 2nd post to say to look at the first post only! Geesh!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Bumping for tank recruitment. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced, reliable tank for our heroic progression. We're 11/14 Heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 4:30 - 8:00 PM server time.

We'd prefer to see 560+ ilvl and experience tanking heroics preferably.

If you'd like to be considered or have questions or want additional details you can contact myself Scytarska (Battle tag: Prana#1260) or send me an in-game mail with details if I'm not online and we'll get back to you. You can also contact Ari about this position as well.
Edited by Scytarska on 1/12/2014 7:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Bump. Still looking for a solid replacement tank for our heroic progression. Definitely need to be at least 560 ilvl minimum to be considered.

Also, willing to recruit an exceptional range DPS to compliment our roster. 565+ ilvl.

Scytarska (Battle tag: Prana#1260)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hello Recruiters

I am looking for a stable friendly raiding guild

.I reside in Australia/Sydney

.I am able to raid 3-6 pm or 5-9 Am server time any day of the week.

I have been on Aerie Peak for the past 6 years and I have raided
everything untill now.I enjoy playing 2 toons a Pally healer who
is 520 and a Marksman Hunter who is 530 .

Check wow heroes where you get review my world of logs parses.

Pst me with Questions thx.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Lol, I didn't even realize you were still updating this until Novaspam pushed it to the front page.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I hadn't been. But I also noticed it was Novaspammed to the front page, so, figured what the hell, may as well get the info right. When I changed it, the last update was like 9/14H or something, lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bump for Warlords recruitment. 14/14H. Apply at we.guildlaunch.com.

WTB tanks so I can sit.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Miz tanks don't get to sit /sadface

#thestruggle
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
05/29/2014 01:58 PMPosted by Pryze
#thestruggle

It's real.
Edited by Miz on 5/30/2014 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Poor Miz :(

We need some dps apps! Maybe a healer or 2 :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]