Double Conversion Macro Trick

90 Human Death Knight
Hey whats up guys, wanted to share with you all a guide on how to get DOUBLE Conversion/sec. If you guys enjoy the video make sure to comment like and subscribe :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWS9v73k0EU
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You say Devs have approved of this?

If so, why didn't they keep the original cost but up the healing to 6%/sec?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You say Devs have approved of this?

If so, why didn't they keep the original cost but up the healing to 6%/sec?

The developers already said this is intended.

Also if you spam the conversion macro it will use up twice the runic power. So you will go up to 6%/sec but you will also be using 10 runic power per sec.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yeah, it makes sense but I had no idea of this functionality. I'm pretty excited to try this. :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I realize this is a bit odd, but I think that this guy has an amazing voice for videos and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lol no I agree. Good radio voice.

Also it works! Each double tick must be keypressed manually, activating the GCD everytime.

Still, adds a little burst to our sustain heal. LoS that DPS and bleed a full bar of RP into 60% of health gained in only 10 seconds. Trumps the !@#$ outta Death Pact for sure!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I think you mean exclamation mark not expression mark
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm actually gonna try this tonight and I might get rid of Death Pact at last!

Great stuff if it works well!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This is going to be a game changer for unholy spec that gets damage from diseases and pets.

For frost this has somewhat limited situational use as it completely ends your dps output
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Old! Dks have been using this for ages, lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Everyone does realize of course that this will be nerfed once it gets popular.

So we're all better off not talking about it. OP, remove the video from Youtube :P

Dude.

They said it's intended.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
SnP
I don't feel like watching the video because I tank.
Tanking and Conversion don't like each other.
SO if one could kindly link the macro or events to get "double" conversion, that'd be great.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
#showtooltip Conversion
/cast !conversion
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
SnP
#showtooltip Conversion
/cast !conversion

Why am I not surprised
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I don't get it, what does it do? lol... I'm somewhat familiar with macros, but I don't know what the "!" adds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
SnP
Toggle-able abilities
If you want to spam such a macro without toggling the ability immediately off, prefix its name with an exclamation mark.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/23/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Kaely
I don't get it, what does it do? lol... I'm somewhat familiar with macros, but I don't know what the "!" adds.
With abilities that automatically cancelaura when pressed again, you can macro ! into it to recast the spell instead.

"/cast !cat form" for instance is a common macro for breaking snares.

Conversion has an initial cost, then persists until cancelled or RP is depleted. So while Conversion is active, "/cast !conversion" will perform the initial cast without cancelling the persistent portion of the ability.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]