Darkspear infected with Blackrock?

90 Human Monk
I've noticed latley (mainly due to lvling an alt) there is Blackrock Horde EVERYWHERE. I see their alts lvling and I see their 90s gankin' everything they see.

Is Darkspear the "cool place to be" for Blackrock players?
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
I've noticed latley (mainly due to lvling an alt) there is Blackrock Horde EVERYWHERE. I see their alts lvling and I see their 90s gankin' everything they see.

Umm. We cross relams with them derp. You alliance deserve to be ganked!
Edited by Umadbrro on 4/22/2013 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

Hey Hordie coward, l2postonyermainnoob.

Anyways, you can cross realms with any realm. So I wanna know why they choose to come here so often in numbers.

I want some serious answers please. I do not enjoy reading posts by 12 years old who post on lvl 1s.
Edited by Çhucknørris on 4/22/2013 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Are you that stupid? He already gave you the answer. It's cross realm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Are you that stupid? He already gave you the answer. It's cross realm.

First of all, insults? Really? And you're doing it on a lvl 1?

That still does not answer my question. I understand its xrealmed, like I said, you can go to anyone's server if you are invited to their group and they are of the same faction. However, I never see anyone from other realms.

Going back to me ORIGINAL QUESTION. Why are their so many BLACKROCK players on DARKSPEAR. But it seems you'll get confused again so let me add an amendment to this question: Why are there more Blackrock horde vs. other horde from other realms?

I have a hard time understanding the mentality of some players. Someone asks a simple question and the first thing out of your mouths are insults and belittlement? If you're going to try and be a internet tough guy, have some self respect and do it on your main and stop hiding behind lvl 1s. l2bullybettersrubtrollingisforkids
Edited by Çhucknørris on 4/22/2013 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
YO I'M MVP. EVERYONE KNOWS ME ON DARKSPEAR.
Reply Quote

YO I'M MVP. EVERYONE KNOWS ME ON DARKSPEAR.

You're an obsesive stalker, sooo leave. kthx. Re-comment to me since you stalk me, just do it.

I must be swifty with all these !@#$%es following me =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
what i think the horde players are saying is that some realms are designated as combined with other realms. in this case, Blackrock server is a xrealm server with us. this means that in zones that are not pandaria/new expansion stuff, all zones are essentially shared between a couple of servers. so this just means blackrock are very active right now in leveling and in seeking people to gank in low-level areas.
Reply Quote
Stop cries finally we see horde. Before that horde was outnumbered by ally. I know that because I play ally-horde and we see the population difference.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]