Weakauras

I just recently switched from Protection to Retribution and am trying to figure out how to make a Weakaura for the Inquisition skill. So far I have figured out how to make one appear on screen and count down when Inquisition is active. However, I would like to have it make a sound when it's about to expire. I have google'd all over the Intrawebs and can't find the information that I am looking for or an export of another RET Paladin's Weakauras.

Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is going too look really bad, sorry:

dSJIdaGEuO2LQkBJKMjkO5sQMnuUjuL6Wc9nPQZbQ2jQSxQDdz)qv0prv9xs53iDBqzOqvyWskA4qLdIsnnj5yK44QQAHQkwQQslwk1YvLhkP6PepwQ8CLMiuLmvvmzjMoWfrvUkuv8mr11bzJOKTkPWMfLTJc50k(kuv6ZI47srltGHjOrlLmEuGtks3cfDnv68skDzeJtk8AOQAR4JLXsk3H3xwSRZtpToForFXrWW0WfXILbPnO)qZoGHISSwu(v9R)hClWSuSu8XYcID4FLHXeZPCTWa(zzlbywmvvddvdUxvLk18BFVZywDTul)SSLamlM3l8BE)nqvjimmeUIZywDTaEtsc55Jfuegz9XCkwsr)HMDadfzGfAteFewT(JbwAhF1Py0NpMtXS6BuPCvv6dRuc6RUboJ5n3CbMvVAaC1GE1WQqLBd4WDgZBU5YnRBUAd4W7dcdAeOggM7mM3kdS0ImjTaMLQAEvVAFqUsvJC4HxNXS6AbJgl(ybAjADyXD9hlpkgXhlWGWaJpgyGfOLOT4iD(JLfhPZhl7GsWiMl3alDyXD9XYoOemIf8GndzJxPCgyGLPJICBliiyN3KKqER5uS8ijdfDQfhXse6fBhFwMILu0FOzhWqr4zndSaimaa9iw(cHiRfWaJ8KHXeZfCTelLbmuuetd8MKeYB9XalnNcOL5UnSqFdbbIGHISudEFpP1zZqTuUAW7RWZsSdmu06JLfeFaFSSuiuXskcqEzXoIo7sHpA1Xxse)SHEXvhVjLjQluiuz1p0xxRFWWLBPq1wkeQ42gyjBqZ2YhlfQwcgTPBBPq1wkeQ4pwsWOn1IDGHISSTOnTuOADqlGcZTTSuiuXskcqEzXoIo7sHpA15HXi8jvhgPmr9LcHkREZ4dnOKFWWLBPq1Gr2nMq8hdmWalrFSKI(dn7agkYsk3H3xwSRZtpToForFXrWW0WfXILbPnO)qZoGHImWcJmNsvyOb2a
Reply Quote
Got it to work thanks! I was missing the import window that was cluttered in my UI. Is there a way for it to give you a sound warning with 5 seconds left instead of when it expires? Also, do you have any others for Ret that you use?
Edited by Bayard on 4/21/2013 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Baby bird, we are not your mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwCzamlhKRQ&list=PL54E6FD82911B4F55

Go do some research.
Reply Quote
It's a forum to ask questions. I know you used to being an Internet tough guy with your anonymity but grow up.

Like I said most of the information I found for Weakauras was pre 5.2 and wasn't helpful. I did find that video you linked and was watching it earlier. It answered my questions on the sound. However, I was still looking for other ideas of what Paladin's were tracking with WeakAuras.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, I'm probably not your friend anymore but I track:

Inquisition (plays the billy goat noise when it runs out and flashes the handicap symbol midscreen)

All charges of holy power in a circle around my character (it plays a sound at 3 HP and the ninja-sword draw at 5 HP which I have trained my brain to slam SotR/TV upon hearing)

Sacred Shield with a graphic that slowly depletes in color until it runs out.

Stacks of Selfless Healer (when I'm using it)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got it to work thanks! I was missing the import window that was cluttered in my UI. Is there a way for it to give you a sound warning with 5 seconds left instead of when it expires? Also, do you have any others for Ret that you use?

It's the only one I use, it's big and nasty and in the sorta in the middle of my screen. I don't know how to get it to sound off at 3s or so, which would be nice. But since it's right there in my face, I don't need it to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Baby bird, we are not your mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwCzamlhKRQ&list=PL54E6FD82911B4F55

Go do some research.

I thought this was the funniest thing in the world until I read

Well, I'm probably not your friend anymore but I track:
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
04/21/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Bayard
Is there a way for it to give you a sound warning with 5 seconds left instead of when it expires?

You can do it with two auras. Duplicate the one you have, set Remaining Time > 5s for one, <= 5 for the other. You can trigger your sound effects at the end of the first aura or the beginning of the second one. You can also add animations like flashing/bouncing/rotating to the second one.

Weakauras is amazingly efficient, so don't worry about having too many auras with duplication. I've replaced three other addons with weakauras elements and haven't noticed my UI slowing down. (This on an ancient and venerable computer that needs the lowest graphics settings to run WoW.)
Edited by Choz on 4/27/2013 3:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]