[H] Fat Chance 2-13 H ToT recruiting

90 Orc Hunter
Fat Chance recently transferred to Hyjal is recruiting talented and committed raiders for our 10m raid. We are seeking players who would like to progress in an environment and raid schedule that is more relaxed than some hardcore guilds.

Our current raid progress
2/13H ToT
5/6H msv 6/6HoF 4/4ToES -Elite

We are primarily seeking the following classes/specs,

-Mage
-Elemental Shaman

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur 6:30 - 10 Server (PST) Time.

Reliability, attendance, communication, preparedness, and a positive learning attitude are required. Drama, selfish attitudes, and egos are not welcome. Most of this team has been together for yrs. Half have played since Beta Vanilla. We took a break at the start of MoP. Now we have come back together to raid ToT. Our ToT progression is only from 2 weeks of raiding.

Feel free to contact our officers with any questions: Ironsteel, Hawkke and Asherx
Edited by Asherx on 5/15/2013 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
bump 12-12 starting heroics next week =D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bumping for heroics!
Reply Quote
I remember you guys on our server back in the day. You guys were awesome! Bumping for awesome guilds!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
stop talking to yourself, muuhawk. welcome to hyjal!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Welcome to Hyjal!

Fun to see more semi-hardcore guilds around the place!

Redbell, you're everywhere!
Edited by Tag on 4/26/2013 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sadly I had nothing better to do at 2 in the morning... or whenever I bumped it lol

Thanks for the warm welcoming guys :) can't wait to see all what this server has to offer!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
bump!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome! You made a good choice transferring, lots of good people around here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
howdy, i vaguely remember you guys back when i tried to raid on darrowmere(alts of course) during DS.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
BUMP TANTANTAN
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
A bump for my newly found friends.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Looking for Mage or Shaman who can jump right into heroics with us.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I would most definitely love to have a mage in our group! Do they even exist outside of a social atmosphere? I haven't raided with one in nearly two months :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
NEED: Mage or Elemental Shaman for further heroic progression, contact for info :D
Yieri#1715
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]