the Burning Blade 2013 durotar awards

90 Troll Druid
Hello Ladies and Ladies,

I haven't posted a thread here in a while and after my extensive vacation on tichondrius i think i should take a moment to revisit our humble server. Burning blade hasnt had a "best of" thread in a while so I think its time to hand out the 2013 Durotard trophies for some outstanding people in some outstanding categories!

The durotar tyrant award goes to Muffinkat. This son of a gun double cs's like his life depends on it. Muffinkat has a stranglehold on the duelotar dueling scene, defeating any slime ball that stands in his way with grace and finesse. Duel him sometime and experience the wild ride of his Chaos Bolt conflag.

The award for most improved goes to Rickay! this Chuck Taylor beast has been playing this game for a while, though with little to no success outside of RBGs. this season is different, however. With the help of nether tempest and god comp rickay has skyrocketed to remarkable ratings. Could we see gladiator in the future for this burning blade hero? Only alter-time will tell.

The Hellen Keller award goes to Tundras. This washed up s8 wizard has come back to the game and is having quite the lava blast. I dont think he understands language yet, which seems to be a requirement for anyone running L S D, both past and present.

the award for most likely never to be a billionaire goes to Blisters/Purplefaded/Jeanguy/nopressure for spending 1/4 of his weekly income on race changes, faction changes, name changes, and appearance changes. According to Vindeesle, blisters works at KFC in QC. ITs a mystery how he can supplement his extra crispy buckets of income to fund these azerothian endeavors.

The award for most awkward playstyle in arena goes to Balto. Maybe its because he doesnt have opposable thumbs and is color blind but oh-doggey this is an interesting creature. Find him in the center of the map in any arena game chasing his tail and barking at his shadow. HE does do damage once a game tho, so be cautious for that.

The award for best sniper rifle goes to Clownschool. Watch out durotar, when this tiger gets gear he will be sniping you rats on the regular.

The award for most exploits done by a single guild goes to Unholy Trinity. This crew of mouth breathing gamestop employees have taken their gamesharks to the next level and have ↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A, started their way to becoming the top dragon slaying guild on server. /spit at these mongrels everytime u see their neckbeard faces.

Thank you Burning Blade for providing my alts with years of entertainment. Lets have a successful, high calibur arena season.

Cheers!
Edited by Bigmoran on 4/21/2013 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol Moran im not a fan as you know but I gotta say this thread had me and the guys laughing pretty bad haha.
Reply Quote
i take that
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
:{D
Reply Quote
how did clownschool get mentioned but the great Valpox did not
Reply Quote
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr43sCjpKFg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
how did ut beat out clank clank im a tank
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
haha you had me rolling
Edited by Tundras on 4/22/2013 5:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'll have you know I shaved my neckbeard yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
wtff wheres my mention u stain

u let me down big time moran...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
/spit at these mongrels everytime u see their neckbeard faces.

http://i.imgur.com/MlW3t.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Pretty witty read, even though I don't know any of the names except Muffinkat. Good writing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Extra crispy buckets of income
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
http://i.imgur.com/Ct7Ww7c.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
lolwut
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You forgot the award for most effort, which goes to you for somehow still being convinced you can play the two button class that is mage despite lacking 9 fingers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
The award for most persistent - Bigmoran. Despite everyone calling him a huge *@##@*# and insisting he leaves this kid just keeps coming back for more.
Edited by Volitar on 4/28/2013 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]