looking for some people who want to raid

Looking for a few people interested in raiding 10 man reg on either wed/sun or fri/sat/ Times would be 8:30st to about 11. Number one requirement is the ability to show up consistently. Please contact if you are interested in further info.

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
good luck forming a group! love seeing realm activity!
Reply Quote
Not so much looking to form a group as much as finding some people who want to be part of existing groups and hopefully show up on a consistant basis. Anyone interested in doing regular mode 10 mans and at least has lfr experience please contact me. Guild membership not required.

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I know you posted this a while ago, but I really don't get on the forums much. If you're still looking for people to start a group-or if you happen to be in need of an extra person one night-I'd love to go. I'm 2/12 on this guy. I was pugging a little with a guild, but they transferred to Area 52, and my guild's team kinda fell apart with conflicting work schedules and such. Also, I have an S priest (only 490 though).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]