<FHB> Late Night, Adult, Semi-Casual Raiders

90 Blood Elf Priest
Adult, Semi-Casual Raiding Guild Recruiting for Late-Night Spots and Subs

Fire is a Haste Buff is a semi-casual raiding guild new to Area 52. We are adults with families, work, school, and other real life interests, commitments, and responsibilities. But when we raid, we show up on time, appropriately geared, having read up on our classes and any new fights, ready and eager to kill monsters. And that's what we mean by semi-casual. We have lives and expect you will too, but when we raid, we take it seriously and do our best. If that sounds like you, we'd love to have you join our ranks. We are a Level 25 Guild with bank tabs, guild repairs for raiders, and a web forum where we share the latest on classes, specs, and boss fights.

Area 52 is a high population server with all the benefits that come with it. AH prices are reasonable, pugs for normal and sometimes heroic raids are constantly running, and world bosses are constantly dying.

We are currently recruiting core team members for our 3 raid groups, as well as subs and social members. Visit us at our website fhb.heathernet.net

Immediate Recruiting Needs

Giriatric Kammandos
Wednesday & Thursday 11:45pm est - 2:45am est

Closed

Progression:
6/6 MsV
3/6 H MsV
6/6 HoF
4/4 ToeS
11/12 ToT

Epidemic:
Sunday & Monday 10pm - 1am PST

Closed

Progression
6/6 MsV
6/6 HoF
4/4 ToES
6/12 ToT

Fet and Friends
Monday & Tuesday 10pm - 1am PST

Closed

6/6 MSV
3/6 HOF
0/4 ToES
0/12 TOT

Unofficial Bench/Subs and Social Members Welcome

If you're a raider interested in joining FHB, but either don't fit our current recruiting needs or
can't commit to a regular raid team, we'd still be very happy to have you join us. If need arises for a sub and you're available, you get to raid. We are also open to social members of every level and experience. And you can enjoy the perks of a Level 25 guild the rest of the time. Winning all around!

Apply

Please either contact myself or Giri in game or via realid/battletag or by email if you have further questions, or APPLY at our website!
Giri - Giri#1101
Kam - Kamana#1384
Tyranos: Panda507#1655

Contact email: fireisahastebuff@gmail.com

fireisahastebuff.com
Edited by Kamana on 6/18/2013 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Good friends, great times, dead monsters. What's not to love?
Reply Quote
Axe Bro, what should we sing?
Reply Quote
now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down..
Reply Quote
So I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, as I tell you about how I became the Prince of Bel Air.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
In West Philadelphia born and raise, on the playground is where I spent most of my days.

(I would like to mention that I'm happy that you picked a song I know the lyrics too off the top of my head. Is that bad or good? You decide.)
Reply Quote
(ummm.. FPoBA is the !@#$.. soo yeah.. awesome)

chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool.. shootin some b-ball outside of the school
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
When a couple of guys, who were up to no good...

(Oh the space that is wasted in my brain...)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood.

(I know right. I can remember these lyrics but can't remember half of what I've supposed to have learned in school.)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I got in one, little fight, and my moms got scared.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
She said you're moving in with your Aunt and Uncle in Bel-Air.
Reply Quote
i whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror

(theres a longer version where he raps about being on the plane n such.. i dont kno that by heart and im too lazy to look it up.. so tv edited version is gonna have to be good enough)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel Air!
Reply Quote
i.. pulled.. up to the house about 7 or 8.. then yelled to the cabby, "yo homes, smell ya later!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
/beatbox
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Still beatboxing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Having fun amok?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
When isn't he? gosh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So defensive, geeze.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]