For blizzard paladins are useless I pvp

90 Dwarf Paladin
Hi blizzard I was just letting you know that ret paladins are so bad in pvp they don't even pose a threat to anyone. I was just wondering if you could make ret a lot stronger in pvp. The other day I dueled one of my friend who's a dk and he had not pvp gear at all, he couldn't beat me because of my resil and healing but it took me about 3 minutes to kill him.

So long stories short can you make paladins hit harder

Thank you
DUGHT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You're so right.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It takes like a week to get full Honor gear, and that is just a couple hours each night.

I hate to pick on people's armory, ... BUT when you have contenders, when you have season 12 blue Dreadfuls. and many un-gemmed season 12 gear... its hard to take your PvP points seriously.

on PTR ret is getting a 30% buff to something. I don't play ret anymore so I forget what is getting buffed, but they are getting the sustained damage buff everyone has asked for.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I don't pvp often, and when I do its usually just random bgs. The way it was explained to me was, pallies aren't going to be super high on dps but they are a b* to kill. Usually it takes 3-4 to kill me depending on what cds I have.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If your friend was a Blood Death Knight, then given your poor gear it isn't surprising that you had a long time in dealing the death blow.

If he was anything else...

Burden of Guilt kite him, spam cleanse on yourself, and break snares with Emancipate or Hand of Freedom. Death Knights are one of the easiest classes for us to counter.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
A Ret beat me in the duel, that must mean that you guys are okay.

I disagree even though my evidence is nothing but anecdotes.

Anecdotes is the plural of data, right?
Edited by Tharvik on 4/22/2013 12:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/II5Qj.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Druid
Your gear sucks. Stop complaining until you get better gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret isn't that bad. We have a lot of team support that takes actual awareness to use correctly, something that is lacking overall in this game. So many classes are so easy to play and so hard to mess up, ret is not one of those specs/classes. Get better gear and learn to play better and everything will be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You all just took the bait.

Why can't they just let it starve?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I can't steal wings anymore.

YOU HEAR ME!

NO MORE WINGED MAGE!

I am outraged!

Spellsteal wings + Slow fall off of the Lumbermill was such win.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow...people still make these threads?

I feel like an idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can still feel like one, regardless of the thread. Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
No Gems. Still has contender's gear even though there is crafted dread available no enchants.... Obvious Troll..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Vanguardsz/simple

More of a personal issue for you. Need to learn to play. And to those who say oh it isnt fair hes a glad think about this. Hes facing other glads and high rated teams on a ret pally so even though its a little tough its doable. Most pallies play like warriors and lose when they are not.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Most pallies play like warriors and lose when they are not.

Seconded.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're quite fine for PvP. Also, getting a 15% damage bonus next patch.

It could be that Ret Paladin just isn't a good fit for you. Perhaps try a Warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi blizzard I was just letting you know that ret paladins are so bad in pvp they don't even pose a threat to anyone. I was just wondering if you could make ret a lot stronger in pvp. The other day I dueled one of my friend who's a dk and he had not pvp gear at all, he couldn't beat me because of my resil and healing but it took me about 3 minutes to kill him.

So long stories short can you make paladins hit harder

Thank you
DUGHT

I know i just started back up playin again.... but you're in season 12 gear... with stam gems... resocking hit for crit... when you're only at 1% hit.... 0 enchants... and some tanking pieces.

Just based off this you can tell you lack the skill to gear, and play the game to what the pally class demands to be successful in pvp.

The problem isn't pallys.. it's you. I'm sorry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]