5.2 Raid Finder gear vs. T14 2 set bonus.

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone out there could answer this question for me. I just got [item="Legplates of the Dark Parasite" /]. And I can't decide whether I should equip them, or continue using [item="White Tiger Legplates" /] in order to maintain the 2 set bonus (e.g. "Increases the damage done by your Templar's Verdict ability by 15%."). I'm thinking the 2 set bonus is worth it, but I can't be sure. No one on my server seems the know. PLEASE HELP! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The set bonus is better than one upgrade, especially when it's only a +6 ilvl upgrade.

IIRC, you actually don't want to break that 2-piece bonus for anything short of t15 4-piece.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought so, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks you :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The set bonus is better than one upgrade, especially when it's only a +6 ilvl upgrade.

IIRC, you actually don't want to break that 2-piece bonus for anything short of t15 4-piece.

Would you brake the 483 LFR 2-piece bonus for 2 piece's of 502 lfr or 522 shadow-pan upgrade?!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Would you brake the 483 LFR 2-piece bonus for 2 piece's of 502 lfr or 522 shadow-pan upgrade?!

Definitely not for 502s. Probably not for 522s either, although simming might be required. The T14 2-set is really strong.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm so glad this thread showed up, i've been wondering if I should break the bonus since I had Crown of the Golden Golem drop. Wasn't sure if the increase in Haste would make up for the 15% damage loss on TV.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]