On hiatus indefinitely...

90 Pandaren Hunter
I decided to take a hiatus. Just wanted to take a quick second to say that I had fun playing! I have wasted WAY too much on this game, and so, its time to put it down and focus on not being a fata$$ anymore.

To those friends that I have made, I encourage you to stay in touch! You can find my personal blog (linked to my FB account) at

http://www.bigfatloserblog.com

Please add me. Again, Thanks for the countless hours of fun.
Edited by Winewalker on 4/22/2013 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
well your doing the right thing by leaveing before you get tracked down and smashed like the rest of your guild
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
well your doing the right thing by leaveing before you get tracked down and smashed like the rest of your guild

like you can kill anybody 1v1 lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i killed you 1v1 enough said
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

This I highly, highly doubt.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

SS or it never happend :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Sorrow, how about you let somebody have ONE thread where you dont come dragging your knuckles in to start crap?

Go post in one of your 1000 BoM is amazing threads.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorrow, how about you let somebody have ONE thread where you dont come dragging your knuckles in to start crap?

Sounds pretty racist bro.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Accusing him of acting like a neanderthal is racist? How so?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Id rather not explain it, otherwise ppl will just report my post.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
04/22/2013 11:34 PMPosted by Vod

hey.. if it keeps the trolls out of the forums right? that means somthings working on blizzards behalf
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

hey.. if it keeps the trolls out of the forums right? that means somthings working on blizzards behalf

Would be nice if the trolls were gone, would be nice not to see anymore of your posts.

Btw, the real trolls dont post anything at all, theyre the ones spam reporting people.
Edited by Vod on 4/23/2013 12:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Sounds pretty racist bro.

There's nothing racist about the phrase "knuckle dragger". Grats on reporting his post, though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Would be nice if the trolls were gone, would be nice not to see anymore of your posts.

Btw, the real trolls dont post anything at all, theyre the ones spam reporting people.

hey we need to keep kids in line. im doing my part as a good simeraton, and helping blizz exterminate those trolls

On the other hand.. if i dont recall you saying the other week, you said you dont care if you got banned from the forums and would use your 1 of the other 3 accounts you have.

If you need to have several accounts to troll the forums, there's really something wrong with you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Once again, a thread that has NOTHING TO DO WITH BoM has turned into a BoM thread. Great way to send me off.
Edited by Winewalker on 4/23/2013 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Once again, a thread that has NOTHING TO DO WITH BoM has turned into a BoM thread. Great way to send me off.

they like the attention. what can ya say?

if i were a kid i'd be doing the same thing tbh. just desperate for attention. nothing more. nothing less
Reply Quote
BoM, you guys always claim to not do exact the opposite of what you do. Not that my previous statement makes any grammatical sense to me, it doesn't matter, we're talking about Sorrow here, so it's fine anyways.

You always try to not act like a complete !@#$%^- in one thread, then you're the nice guy when it's any thread not made by a guildie of your own. Try not to be much of a hypocrite guys, please, only you guys could turn a thread about a nice guy taking a break from WoW into a *!@#fest.

Good job.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
/salute Winewalker

Try to enjoy real life for a while. But you will be back...they always come back...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
You were in my guild once. Laughter was had. Tears were shed. Memories were made. Oh the memories.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]