On hiatus indefinitely...

90 Human Paladin

On the other hand.. if i dont recall you saying the other week, you said you dont care if you got banned from the forums and would use your 1 of the other 3 accounts you have.

If you need to have several accounts to troll the forums, there's really something wrong with you.

Wasn't me.

There's nothing racist about the phrase "knuckle dragger". Grats on reporting his post, though.

I will give you a clue, apes drag their knuckles, and are also used as an insult for a group of people.

Also, I didn't report his post, I am above such childishness.
Edited by Vod on 4/23/2013 11:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

I will give you a clue, apes drag their knuckles, and are also used as an insult for a group of people.

You are the one who brought this into the discussion. The racism you're talking about is in the mirror.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

You are the one who brought this into the discussion. The racism you're talking about is in the mirror.

Maybe, but you never know on the wow forums.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Maybe, but you never know on the wow forums.

Gamers, as a rule, are a pretty racist bunch, sure. Most of them are adolescent boys without discipline or respect for others (don't get me started on the vile and common use of the word '%@!!###*'.) But for the record, I've never seen the term 'knuckle-dragger' employed to mean anything other than a very stupid man.

*Edit: Look at how vile the word is, the WoW forums won't let me post it. For reference, I wrote the word that means violent & unwelcome sexual contact.
Edited by Glerp on 4/24/2013 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I love you, Winewalker!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Oh hai! Is this a bom thread? I thought I smelled sorrow ish. Sorrow 1v1ing? His pet has more skill...

Edit:
Goodluck wine....I was derailed from all those bom posts and totally forgot this was your thread
Edited by Nerfincoming on 4/24/2013 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Take care and Winewalker. Enjoy your freedom and do something productive. The Alliance owes you much for your service. /bow
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]