Arts!

100 Orc Warrior
This thread clearly needs more me in it. Like I said in g-chat earlier, these are looking mighty fine!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This thread clearly needs more me in it. Like I said in g-chat earlier, these are looking mighty fine!

:3 Yeshhhh! And you are now on the list sir.

Still doing these? I'd love to get in on it if you are! Lala has grit! 8)

I am now :) You are now on the list! Dun dun dun!

One drawing per person, yiss?

I added to the OP, but basically I don't mind drawing an alt or the same character just make sure others get a chance for art between your requests :)

I wish my art looked half as good as the stuff you make. I've yet to grasp the basics of anatomy. >_>

Looooooots of practice. This is actually helping me a lot as I have gotten stuck drawing the same characters over and over. Figure and speed drawings every day will help with anatomy issues, and I promise, if these were full body sketches you would giggle at my posing ;u;
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
This is great, really looking forward to seeing the results!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Would you mind doing me as well? :DDDD! Side bangs, red face tattoos instead of blue, and a natural curly kind of wavy hair. :> Use some of your art magic for me? ;v;
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I really love your art! Senzal here is my latest alt, but I'm already very attached to him so if you don't mind adding yet another to your list I'd really appreciate it. And give you many troll hugs. :D
Descript:
Senzal is short for a male troll and his appearance is unusually feminine; his tusks are also tiny compared to most. He occasionally rubs his chest in an absent manner and moves awkwardly as if unaccustomed to his own body. His hair is shoulder length and messy.

There's a small tattoo of a snake curled around his left tusk.
Edited by Senzal on 4/22/2013 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Mier - http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/112/b/6/mier_wra_by_felixani-d62p22b.jpg

Yay Monocles :3
Reply Quote
I shall wait for this alt to be drawn then. Whenever.

Eventually. He's got white eyes to go with his skin.

Also, he's got lightning markings. :<

Two running vertically from his horns to his jaw

YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED.
Edited by Sharkhan on 4/22/2013 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
GAH THE MALE DRAENEI. I will soon be expert of them :P

Astronomer - http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/112/d/f/astronomer_wra_by_felixani-d62p5ee.jpg

Think I'm done for the night :3

I'll try to get a couple a done a night!
Edited by Eadwig on 4/22/2013 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Okay. I'm not going to give in to the trend of mindlessly praising. Critical review incoming:

holy !@#$ that is the most wonderful dramatic rendition of this character I could ever imagine you are a god of artists good sir

ps/edit: I love those stars. like holy !@#$. you know this. X_X

more edit: and those beams of light they're like dramatic compared to the rest of the scene it's just so serious but proper and I love it... holy !@#$ man

awwwwwww :DDDDDDDDD
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Giving this a bump because it's awesome :>
Reply Quote
Eadwig, the next time you do this I am getting another :P. Just wanted to let you know. I love the first one you did so much.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Trade? :>

http://i.imgur.com/O0PpFCP.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Gah, these are great - I especially liked Sinfalore's!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Aw :3

Eadwig, the next time you do this I am getting another :P. Just wanted to let you know. I love the first one you did so much.

Seeing as others have already hopped back in line I'll consider you resigning up :P

I'll update the list and do some drawings after I eat some curry. Also, if I livestream am I allowed to tell you all and link it? Or does that violate some forum rule? (I guess I could actually go read them >_> <_< )
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
:) You can link it, no worries. Xanthion does it sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
:D I think I have to install something or other...but I'll link it up so I you can laugh at my sketching :3

Trade? :>

http://i.imgur.com/O0PpFCP.jpg

:OOOOO Yes pleaaase?!
Edited by Eadwig on 4/23/2013 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I'd love to watch a stream x3 I just hope I'll be checking the thread in time to see it. I'm quite busy to double check as of late.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So after an hour of learning how much I don't know about computers, I have mastered (lets use that term lightly, eh?) Livestream.

Now for some arts :3

http://www.livestream.com/artsiesandfun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]