Warlocks are literally a 1 man army class.

90 Tauren Shaman
Forget it Jugaa these guys are clearly unwilling to take the time to learn the mechanics of other classes.

They're just going to continue to come and cry to the forums every time they lose a fight.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Some people just don't understand every class has there "hard to handle" class they have to deal with, and or you just need to learn to change your fighting style for that class. Warlocks are not a pain for me but a mage is /shrug just the way it works.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Some people just don't understand every class has there "hard to handle" class they have to deal with

Ok but we are not a warriors, which is why I lol at this thread. But, like you said /shrug
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Locks needs to be taken a look at IMMEDIATELY.

Their self-healing needs to be taken away for good.

so a pretty imobile caster outside of lolgateway and a gimpy blink should have no defenses? makes sense.

would rather they remove st and cloak n dagger
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman

so a pretty imobile caster outside of lolgateway and a gimpy blink should have no defenses? makes sense.

if by "a pretty imobile caster" you mean "2nd best mobility of all casters" then sure.

would argue balance and spriest have better mobility, while they have many ways to remove snares or even "vanish" locks just have portal.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

if by "a pretty imobile caster" you mean "2nd best mobility of all casters" then sure.

boomkins have travel form and shifting, ele shamans have ghostwolf, mages have blink/blazing speed if specced into it. Spriests and locks are neck and neck for worst mobility tbh
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I heard casting incinerate is hard btw.

Proof you don't know wtf you're talking about.

How dense are you? Warlocks are one of the easiest casters to keep locked out. Most of their big damage comes from hard casting. You're a rogue, if you're letting a Warlock hardcast on you then there is no hope for you.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Uh oh Warlocks.

A lot of threads are aimed at you guys.

Pepper your angus.

ele shamans have ghostwolf

lulz

We do have ghost wolf, it's true.
Edited by Grenade on 4/21/2013 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
04/21/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Jugaa
Some people just don't understand every class has there "hard to handle" class they have to deal with

Ok but we are not a warriors, which is why I lol at this thread. But, like you said /shrug
Oi, I resemble that.

I'm not 100% sure personally it's a "hard to handle" for class X. So far with Warrior, Rogue, and Hunter they all have the same traits. It actually reminds me of Paladin bubble then heal.

I've got no generalised problems with locks, but their tendency to hit 20%, go immune (ok, absorb), and heal up to full is a tad annoying. Especially when a fear/seduce doesn't break when I get hit by a 200k Chaos Bolt (and yes, not at the same time, I get that). Still, the survival and raw damage capacity is a little what the... Actually, reminds me of Monks.

Jugaa, honest question. How do we deal with that? I get a lock down low, they "bubble". I then get a chaos bolt to the face for 200k+ while I can do no damage to them. What's the counter to that? I know I'm missing something, so throw me a bone :)

Wonder if shattering throw works against it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Jugaa, honest question. How do we deal with that? I get a lock down low, they "bubble". I then get a chaos bolt to the face for 200k+ while I can do no damage to them. What's the counter to that? I know I'm missing something, so throw me a bone :)

Our "bubble" for one...deals 50% damage after 8 seconds in a dot (we're not pallies)..also we're not immune to any stuns/silence/fears/nothing. Basically outside of those cds to heal us to full, we either do hard casting good dmg (chaos bolt, which is easy to stop)...or we have to use our embers for ember tap. You see anything being cast...chaos bolt, fear..make use of spell reflect, mass spell reflect. Of all classes to complain about warlocks, warriors should be the last.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Spell reflect usually works quite well against CB. And it stings.

When a warrior jumps on me, it takes all my concentration to shake him. Whiplash, hope to get a fear off, perhaps I had enough time to drop a port AND kite far enough away from it to do any good. The heal-up realy is an Oh &)@;" moment. I'd rather use my embers to burn a healer or other dps instead of heal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I'm complaining on multiple fronts :P

Thanks for the reply. I was an honest question :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks for the reply. I was an honest question :)

Yea sorry, don't play a warrior, don't know much about them. But, I do know they are the hardest melee class to keep off my !@# :P
Edited by Jugaa on 4/21/2013 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
OMG
you guys know it's true

Locks are sick and need to be nerfed
Oo
and Spriest are really sick and need to be nerfed
errrrrr.
and Rogues are really over the top and need to be nerfed
ummmmm
and Warriors have been over the top this Xpac and need to be nerfed
HmmMMmMmmm
wait...um
Healing is just stupid and needs to get the nerf bat
and OMG
HUNTERS!!! wow are those guys are crazy OP and need the nerf treatment
and don't forget
Elemental Shaman.......LOL
who am i kidding elemental shaman are fine. O.o
Edited by Oogamaul on 4/21/2013 7:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Just nerf fear or horrify and the world will rejoice
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
I think this thread should clarify destro locks are insane...AFF is still meh in pvp without a pocket peeler and a pocket healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]