Herald of the Titans

90 Human Death Knight
I will be running a Herald of the Titans run sometime in the near future, and am looking for more members. Players will be rewarded with the account wide title, "Herald of the Titans"

Herald of the titans -
Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar.

Armour items must be ilvl 226 or less, and weapon items (mainhand/offhand/ranged) must be ilvl 232 or less
It doesn't matter where your gear is from, so long as it meets the above criteria
Epic gems are allowed
Reforging is allowed (this includes mastery!)
Heirlooms are allowed (although you shouldn't really be using them)
The Cata leg enchants, MoP profession enchants and Savage Armor Kits are all allowed
You can use Cataclysm consumables (flasks/potions/food/ Adventurer's Journals)

Me and a friend on a different server have been running each other through the ICC dungeons (Forge of souls, pit of saron and halls of reflection) to start gearing up.

Not sure exactly when it will happen.

Current members.
Karajh (Tank)
Monklyfe - Amun-Thul (DPS)

USEFUL INFORMATION
- Naxxramas 25 man drops 213 gear.
- The three dungeons near ICC drop 219 gear
- Heroic trial of the champion drops 219 gear
- Ulduar 10 man drops 219 and 226 gear
- A justice vendor can be found in dalaran which sells 226 gear
- 232 weapons can be obtained from trial of the crusader 10 man, or from heroic Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron or Halls of Relfection.

Best in slot herald gear can be found here -
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f157/best-slot-herald-titans-30277/
BiS is not a requirement, but gear still does matter
If you are interested please drop a forum response or send me in game mail to either -
Karajh - Tichondrius
Monklyfe - Amun'thul
Arguss - Frostmourne
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi Arguss, I've been gearing this toon up for Herald of the Titans for a while now, She's practically ready to go, I would like to heal and am familiar with the fight.

To contact me Either send me an in game mail on this toon or Äquillan, my main. My battletag is QwertyQuilly#1571 if needed.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
Bump for Herald toons.
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Bump for Herald toons.

Stronkest.
Reply Quote
85 Human Monk
id be keen if monks are available for the achieve
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
interested
toon is sneakymoose - dps
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hi, please leave me your realid so i can add you. Yes monks are able to gain the achievement and title.
Including Sneaky and Nickispinaj we are up to 5 interested.
Still need 1 healer 1 tank and dps (pref arcane mage a spriest)
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
Stronkest.

Bright, pls.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
You can do it with Monks.

As long as you meet the achievement requirements, all classes are eligible for Herald of the Titans.

I laugh at majority of the people that try and poach/start Herald clears when they're still wearing Blues and/or Heirlooms, aswell as not having their gear enchanted or gemmed.

What makes Herald fun is actually gearing the toon, putting effort into it. Getting professions, the whole grind and what-not into it.

People just get Herald, and continue to level. Sickens me. :c
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
Interested.
Mymori#6219
Reply Quote
85 Human Monk
realID: chris.rea.270491@gmail.com

Starting gearing process today :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Does anyone if you are allowed to use gear from algalon the observer 10 man, and gear from the quest item he dropped. My friend gained 2 rings and a trinket from algalon, all are extremely good but ive heard you cannot use gear from algalon. Ive also heard you can so does anyone know?
Reply Quote
Hi im monklyfe and im coming too
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Does anyone if you are allowed to use gear from algalon the observer 10 man, and gear from the quest item he dropped. My friend gained 2 rings and a trinket from algalon, all are extremely good but ive heard you cannot use gear from algalon. Ive also heard you can so does anyone know?

Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar.

I think you can use it, as long as it's from him, it's all 226 gear from 10m Algalon anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Me and my friend are now fully gear
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Karajh/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Karajh/simple

still no exact date yet, think we still need a few more people
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Monklyfe/simple
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LoW
I've got a Resto Shammy, just starting to gear up but brings Heroism to the yard! Tag: h4x0r#6429
Reply Quote
Bump fo da bradaz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]