What is the quickest way to get to level 85?

For about the past five days now, I've been working on this character trying to get him to level 85. I want to get him there so I can start twinking with my other characters and simply to enjoy the experience of having a level 85 character. So, all that being said, what is the best and quickest way to get to level 85 while still having a social life and seven to eight hours of sleep a night? I might also add that I'm still in highschool and I have to wake up at 5:30 every weekday. Sucks a$$...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Just run dungeons and quest. That's all there is to it. It really doesn't take that long to get high level, even if you play casually.

I'm not sure if you know this though the max level is now 90 not 85.
Edited by Monmonn on 4/21/2013 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Is this your first/highest level character Bilbo?

<S>
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
It looks like you've been going out of your way to get gear...
..don't worry so much about having the best items you can get, you should be quickly outleveling them.
Your statstics show that you spend a LOT of your time in dungeons.. this is probably slowing you down.

At 41 I'd be heading out to Western Plaguelands.
..keep in mind that unlocking sections of the map also awards xp, so If you decide to ride there, zig-zagging your way along either side of the roads to unlock sections of map will give you xp along the way.

..i'm not so sure about questing as prot though
[HANDBALL]-> passes it over to someone else.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Best advice, really, and this is coming from an alt-aholic. Forget the other toons until you reach your goal with the one you want to get to 85.

Pre-68 - queue for dungeons and quest in between. At 68, hit NR and do the same thing. Less XP from dungeons (not as long) but queue times are long enough to quest comfortably.

At 80, Quest through, queue when you want for dungeons, however the XP return from Cata dungeons really isnt worth the time spent in them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]